+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

sgath001

Dec 18, 2013
Software engineer is not in their in-demand list. So I'm afraid you are not eligible for now.
but my job roles are definitely 2174, is it based on job roles or educations. I think you did not read between the lines ok, I just said my experience is in the software industry. would you appraise me what is your understanding of that

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
but my job roles are definitely 2174, is it based on job roles or educations. I think you did not read between the lines ok, I just said my experience is in the software industry. would you appraise me what is your understanding of that
Yes I know that, but your experience AND education should be in the same NOC. Besides, they state it clearly in their in-demand list page :
Computer Science engineering programs will not be considered.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

you can contact them directly if you like :
immigration@gov.sk.ca

sgath001

Dec 18, 2013
I have a post-graduate diploma in computer science along with my Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
No other test, you just need to fill their application which is "education + experience", as well as your reference letters from your employers "for the last 2 years is enough". and make sure you get your "course by course" assessment from WES, it's different from the normal WES assessment, you need to include the CIPS address in the destination addresses in your course by course assessment application.
I have done my ECA from IQAs but not course by course what steps do i need to follow to get the course by course verification

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Can anyone help me with the course by course verification required by CIPS. I previous had my ECA from IQAS. I don't want to go for course by course verification with them again as they take too much time. Can anyone tell me if i go to another agency or i am allowed to take only IQAS since i have done my ECA from IQAS. Or any one has done the procedure recently can guide me

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Can anyone help me with the course by course verification required by CIPS. I previous had my ECA from IQAS. I don't want to go for course by course verification with them again as they take too much time. Can anyone tell me if i go to another agency or i am allowed to take only IQAS since i have done my ECA from IQAS. Or any one has done the procedure recently can guide me
It's OK to do course by course from any other designated organization, but if you go with WES you will need to send them your credentials from the university again. I would suggest continuing with IQAS if they don't ask you for more documents from your university, that might be faster than staring over with WES. I've done my course by course with WES without sending any more documents, they finished the assessment in 2 weeks.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
It's OK to do course by course from any other designated organization, but if you go with WES you will need to send them your credentials from the university again. I would suggest continuing with IQAS if they don't ask you for more documents from your university, that might be faster than staring over with WES. I've done my course by course with WES without sending any more documents, they finished the assessment in 2 weeks.
Yea iqas doesnt require any document since they have already but the issue is i am not sure with the time limit . I have emailed them but didnt get any response

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Did you send your evaluation copy to CIPS directly or you have asked WES to send them ??

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'vd added the CIPS Address to the application and they sent it to them
Have you got the licence ?
Did you give the Ethics test ?
I am going BCIT for verification as they are taking less time, IQAs is taking 20 weeks which is useless for me.

suman_1234

Aug 22, 2010
Here I am planning to apply for NOC 2174
IELTS scores are : (L,R,W,S) (6.5,6.0,6.5,7.0)
Total score - 66
Have total of 10+ yrs
Should i get the CIPS certification and then create EOI ? or immediately can i create EOI

can you suggest what needs to be done?