+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hello,
I have FD in my account. The first applicant is me and my mother is the second applicant. As per the Saskatchewan program, this proof is valid?
What is FD? anyway, you cannot have your mother as a second applicant.

vickyjaura

Oct 3, 2018
It is mandatory to have CISP or ISP to get nomination, but you can creat an EOI account without the license and once you get an ITA you have to apply for the license, SINP will hold your applicaton for up to 1 year untill you get the license and send it to them to get the nomination.
Thanks for your response. How diffucult is ISP test? What documents would be required to get certification? is it similar to WES certification?

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for your response. How diffucult is ISP test? What documents would be required to get certification? is it similar to WES certification?
There is only an online ethics test which is very easy and you can take it again if you fail as many times as you need. You will need to assess your education certificates course by course by WES.

vickyjaura

Oct 3, 2018
There is only an online ethics test which is very easy and you can take it again if you fail as many times as you need. You will need to assess your education certificates course by course by WES.
Thanks dear, you are doing great help for me. As I said I ave already got WES certificate and verified as Masters Degree in WES. I have also given Ethics test with dummy account. Apart from Ethic test, Would I have to take ISP test as well? If Yes, How that works? Would I need to send my experience letters to them or education certificate to them?

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Thanks dear, you are doing great help for me. As I said I ave already got WES certificate and verified as Masters Degree in WES. I have also given Ethics test with dummy account. Apart from Ethic test, Would I have to take ISP test as well? If Yes, How that works? Would I need to send my experience letters to them or education certificate to them?
No other test, you just need to fill their application which is "education + experience", as well as your reference letters from your employers "for the last 2 years is enough". and make sure you get your "course by course" assessment from WES, it's different from the normal WES assessment, you need to include the CIPS address in the destination addresses in your course by course assessment application.

jagvinder_kaur

Apr 11, 2016
It is mandatory to have CISP or ISP to get nomination, but you can creat an EOI account without the license and once you get an ITA you have to apply for the license, SINP will hold your applicaton for up to 1 year untill you get the license and send it to them to get the nomination.
Hi
My EOI points are
Hii
My eoi score is 81. I have three years experience in noc 2174. I studied one year computer science course in Saskatchewan. As i have canadian study, do i need cips?

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Ok so for licence whats is the procedure, its quite confusing. What actually they ask to study for certification. Could you please explain.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
70 is a great score to get an invitation.

It may take a minimum of 10 months to get the ISP certification and during this time, even if you get an invitation, your application will remain on hold.
and yes if cutoff goes 68, all the candidates with 68 or more score should have been invited, however, there is no such clarification from SINP. If anyone finds this, please post it here so it will be helpful to all interested.
Hi
Could you please explain how to get the certificate? what will be asked in the exam ? how will we go about ti? is it related to some technical exam or what ?

himaswetha

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

I am BTech graduate from Information Technology and working as a software engineer. I've submitted EOI with 2174 NOC code. Is it correct or do I come under 2173? Please advice.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I stand at 70 with CLB 8 for NOC 2174. Submitted EOI in May last week. By seeing the cutoff, i am little hopeful.

Will be initiating ISP certification process for Education plus Exp route this week.
Background - BCA + MCA.

Though have doubt that if cutoff goes 68 , so does that mean whoever has score more than 68 in demand occupation list, everyone would get NOI?
Hey Have you started certification process?

sgath001

Dec 18, 2013
Hi, I have a bachelors degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, with 8 years of experience in the software industry. Most of my job responsibilities are falling under 2714. Even CIPS also agreed to do my license under the established IT professional category. I am i eligible to apply for SINP PNP with a degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. pls any one suggest

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi, I have a bachelors degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, with 8 years of experience in the software industry. Most of my job responsibilities are falling under 2714. Even CIPS also agreed to do my license under the established IT professional category. I am i eligible to apply for SINP PNP with a degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. pls any one suggest
No, you are not eligible, they state clearly that education and experience should be under the same NOC. The CIPS does not have anything to do with SINP, so if they agree to somthing, it does not mean that it will be accepted by SINP.

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi,

I am BTech graduate from Information Technology and working as a software engineer. I've submitted EOI with 2174 NOC code. Is it correct or do I come under 2173? Please advice.
Software engineer is not in their in-demand list. So I'm afraid you are not eligible for now.