+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) Feb 2021 Join here !!!!

Demolaspencer

Jun 29, 2021
Could you please share your timeline?
First congratulations on ur nomination. Please i would love to ask a question or two about ur nomination, maybe u could be of help to me. How long were u in the pool before u finally got selected? Cause i have been in the pool for about 2 months already. I’m starting to worry

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
First congratulations on ur nomination. Please i would love to ask a question or two about ur nomination, maybe u could be of help to me. How long were u in the pool before u finally got selected? Cause i have been in the pool for about 2 months already. I’m starting to worry
What is your SINP score and NOC?

Demolaspencer

Jun 29, 2021
They post the NOCs they select so most likely your NOC wasn’t selected. The NOCs were all a specific NOC class for the 200 people invited. So check the draw list.
[/QUOTE
He is absolutely right Seyi. Most likely your NOC was not among those that were invited unfortunately. You should check. We happen to be in the same situation. I have been in the pool for about 2 months now. My crs score is also 65. I have been waiting and hoping i get selected soon.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
65 was for specific NOC beginning with 72 or 73. Now they are back up to over 80 which has been the trend over the past year.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Wow! That doesn’t sound good at all. Any suggestions please?
The draw sheet for the last few years is on the SINP website. You can read scores and NOCs. Ways to increase your score- improve IELTS, get a masters or second diploma if you don’t have one, learn French to B2 level, get a job offer are some ways.

Demolaspencer

Jun 29, 2021
The draw sheet for the last few years is on the SINP website. You can read scores and NOCs. Ways to increase your score- improve IELTS, get a masters or second diploma if you don’t have one, learn French to B2 level, get a job offer are some ways.
Thank you so much for ur help. Will surely make a move.

Kimberly007

Oct 11, 2016
Good day everyone, my NOC is 1311 is there any hope for me? Also I don’t have any relative in Saskatchewan is that a compulsory thing also? Thanks

Demolaspencer

Jun 29, 2021
Good day everyone, my NOC is 1311 is there any hope for me? Also I don’t have any relative in Saskatchewan is that a compulsory thing also? Thanks
I think having a relative over there has become a huge factor. The competition is really fierce, and u need all the points u can possibly get to increase ur chances.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Check the draw sheets but I don’t believe that NOC has been selected in a long time. You don’t need a relative.

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
It is compulsory that the email id provided in work experience letter should have domain of the company..domain like gmail/Rediffmail wouldn't be accepted by the sinp officers?