+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys, I am really confused regarding the invoice disappearance from the OASIS portal, can plz someone share his experience when his invoice disappeared and if it is appeared once again or not and what is the significance of this in the application progression.
Thank you

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
I am required to show that I have 12,164 CAD and with at least three months transections history. Does it mean that in every single day within that 3 months period, I should have had not less than 12,164 in my account? For instance if my balance was 11,000 for three days, would that cause my application be rejected? I should mention that I have been living in Saskatoon in the past three years and in the past three months, my balance has been above the minimum with the exception of few days.

dharma_10

Oct 5, 2017
Hell All,

Can anyone throw light on how is the job market in Saskatchewan province for IT professionals ( SAP consultant around 10 years experience). any idea when SINP will open to apply.

Thanks.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi everyone, my wife has an MBA from University of Manchester and she has 5 years of work experience in the NOC code 1122 as a Management Analyst.
Is an MBA considered Masters degree by SINP? if they consider her MBA as Masters degree, Her CRS score will be 419 and she has more than 60 points in the SINP assessment grid.
Can she apply for the International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand, since 1122 is listed as an in-demand occupation?
Can we still submit an application, even if it states "closed to applications".

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am looking for the information on the academic assessment in relation to the Occupation in Demand stream for SINP. Could anyone please let me know how long it takes to get the assessment for NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineering). Waiting to hear from someone in the same boat.