Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
besbi07 said:
how come this thread become exchanging of number??

Kathmandu please answer me.. lols ;D 8) 8) ;D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D
i actually snitched the thread it seems, did not do in on purpose though, got confused with my own :( sorry Kathmandu - it now serves dual purpose.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
andy108 said:
i actually snitched the thread it seems, did not do in on purpose though, got confused with my own :( sorry Kathmandu - it now serves dual purpose.
. Andy ,am just joking man.. no problem with this as it helps a lot of people with dream to live in canada.. pls disregards my post.. i am just kidding hehehehe.. peace! ; ;D

TAN2017

Mar 20, 2017
sinp Kathmandu said:
Dear Rakesh,

for SINP ,only 2171 NOC is in demand list.That means you can
apply under this NOC as Information systems analysts and consultants.

The roles and responsibilities of the same NOC can be checked in cic page.
you should make sure.the responsibilities mentioned should match in your experience letter.Thanks
Hello sir, sinp Kathmandu
M in same confusion and in panic too,
I have total 8 years of exp
my job title are as follow
Software developer
Sr software developer
Assistant manager - software developer
Manager - Software developer (current - since apr 2016)
My agent suggest me to go with NOC 0213
M I doing rite to go with 0213, I have completed my application with all docs uploaded.
It would be nice of u if u can suggest me on at what time OID is opening, is it really they might open in mid night of IST
Please suggest me on my NOC code whether I should go with 0213 or 2171.
noc-2171 title is not matched.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
TAN2017 said:
Hello sir, sinp Kathmandu
M in same confusion and in panic too,
I have total 8 years of exp
my job title are as follow
Software developer
Sr software developer
Assistant manager - software developer
Manager - Software developer (current - since apr 2016)
My agent suggest me to go with NOC 0213
M I doing rite to go with 0213, I have completed my application with all docs uploaded.
It would be nice of u if u can suggest me on at what time OID is opening, is it really they might open in mid night of IST
Please suggest me on my NOC code whether I should go with 0213 or 2171.
noc-2171 title is not matched.
Its a bit dice to go for 0213 as you moved to Managerial Level in last April,and if you apply in April intake(if opened),there might be chances they will refuse your application because as per requirements, an applicant has to complete 1year in an NOC under which he is applying in last 10 years [refer this link under eligibility for more info: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand] and if this happens you are under the Loss of $300.

on the contrary to all this
If your HR is able to provide you the RR letter(for managerial level) from the time you moved to Assistant Manager showing you as manager thn its OK.

So decision is all yours.

Good Luck!

TAN2017

Mar 20, 2017
So do u suggest 2171 noc code for my situation? but it doesn'e match with my job title. my current HR is ready to give any letters but my previous comp where I worked will not give. I have completed 4 yrs with my current job.
One more que If I change the letter with title from apr - 2015 to till date as Manager - software developer Then will it be ok???

And when and how I can pay 300$. I searched a lot but didn't find any information on paying fees of 300$.

I am really greatfull to u with ur promp and helpful response.

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi

How do we come to know that intake will open on which date?

Any website to check it??

Do they provide any pre-notification when they will accept application?

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Vaibhav.goel85 said:
Hi

How do we come to know that intake will open on which date?

Any website to check it??

Do they provide any pre-notification when they will accept application?

Thanks
Just like a dog has to be alert.

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
ashuindian said:
Just like a dog has to be alert.
Thanks for response. So no notification prior to intake just keep watching.

I am NOC 2171 and will sit for IELTS in April 2017 can I still create SINP profile without Express entry profile?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Vaibhav.goel85 said:
Thanks for response. So no notification prior to intake just keep watching.

I am NOC 2171 and will sit for IELTS in April 2017 can I still create SINP profile without Express entry profile?
Not for SINP EE . But can make for OID .

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
ashuindian said:
Not for SINP EE . But can make for OID .
I have created application and mentioned I dont have CIC federal and job seeker number.

After My IELTS exam will be creating Federal EE profile. Do I have to create new SNIP EE application Or its single application used for both SINP EE and Occupation in demand.

Sorry for asking to many questions

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Vaibhav.goel85 said:
I have created application and mentioned I dont have CIC federal and job seeker number.

After My IELTS exam will be creating Federal EE profile. Do I have to create new SNIP EE application Or its single application used for both SINP EE and Occupation in demand.

Sorry for asking to many questions
For SINP EE , u have to create new account using federal EE profile number.
Read them 2-3 times:-
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
TAN2017 said:
So do u suggest 2171 noc code for my situation? but it doesn'e match with my job title. my current HR is ready to give any letters but my previous comp where I worked will not give. I have completed 4 yrs with my current job.
One more que If I change the letter with title from apr - 2015 to till date as Manager - software developer Then will it be ok???

And when and how I can pay 300$. I searched a lot but didn't find any information on paying fees of 300$.

I am really greatfull to u with ur promp and helpful response.
If your HR is ready for mentioning that you are working in your org. as Manager since 2015 thn you can go ahead with 0213,but make it clear to your employer/HR that they might get call for inquiry.

But if you want to move with your current statuses thn i would suggest do apply in the upcoming intakes(e.g. intakes after April) as on those dates your exp under NOC-0213 will suffice appropriately .(But i am not sure about the NOC codes,codes might get change in future too.)

If you want to go for NOC-2171 claim points till the designation of Sr. Software Engineer.

For your points regarding fees,as its a new process for everyone no one is aware,but i think they will charge fees at the time of application submission(e.g. online payment).

Hit +1 if you find my reply helpful Thanks!

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
ashuindian said:
For SINP EE , u have to create new account using federal EE profile number.
Read them 2-3 times:-
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thanks for information