+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

jagkok

Dec 22, 2016
Hi Friends,

1) For SNIP OID do they look at your designation or the Job roles and duties primarily . My designation in current company is "XXX Manager" but Roles and responsibilities are related to NOC 2171. I have got the reference letters from Previous and current employer matching 70% of NOC 2171 duties. Will it suffice ?

2) Is it OK I provide only last two employers details in OASIS form (which is 11+ years experience) for which I'm claiming points Or do I need to provide all my employment details ? Will it be an integrity issue?
Do they reduce some years out of 11 years and calculate points based on that?

poojak21

Feb 19, 2017
Hi experts, need ur help. I am filling SINP form and It is mentioned on CIC website that if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

We are showing experience of about 5 years of our own business and claiming points for the same. But we have left working in the business and sold off the entire stuff of our manufacturing unit. From past, 3.5 years I am into a corporate job and I have all the documents but totally confused about what all to showcase for self employment work.

Request you all to Pls help, it's urgent.

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
hi friends,

My IELTS is expiring in April 2017 and i have submitted my application in Fen 2017. Is tat necessary to appear the exam or can i wait for the request ?

Any inputs on this

jagkok

Dec 22, 2016
jagkok said:
Hi Friends,

1) For SNIP OID do they look at your designation or the Job roles and duties primarily . My designation in current company is "XXX Manager" but Roles and responsibilities are related to NOC 2171. I have got the reference letters from Previous and current employer matching 70% of NOC 2171 duties. Will it suffice ?

2) Is it OK I provide only last two employers details in OASIS form (which is 11+ years experience) for which I'm claiming points Or do I need to provide all my employment details ? Will it be an integrity issue?
Friends - Any advise on this??

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jagkok said:
Hi Friends,

1. Your roles and responsibilities matching the NOC is more important than the job title, however, the job title should be somewhat similar/relevant.
Software developers can be called Programmers in another country etc...that's why they want to see the roles and responsibilities.
If you also look at the NOC on the CIC website, you see that they always put similar job titles.
As long as your roles/responsibilities match 2171 you should be fine

2. You can provide the 2 you are claiming experience for. it's perfectly ok.

Good luck!

waqaskhm

Jan 30, 2017
Hey Seniors,

I am applying for SINP occupation in-demand category. While filling the application, I came across settlement funds screen. So, I want to ask some questions, I 'll be grateful for your replies:

- I don't have required funds ($22,856), if I take it from my brother as a gift deed, still I have to keep this money in my account for 3 months and then provide statement after 3 months?

- Is there any way that they will reconfirm my statement from bank because after submitting my statement I would withdraw money from there?

- They are asking for 3 month statement so minimum balance required should be maintained in all 3 months and also show in closing balance?

Thanks.

arthoang

Feb 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
2171 SINP OID
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-02-2017
waqaskhm said:
Hey Seniors,

I am applying for SINP occupation in-demand category. While filling the application, I came across settlement funds screen. So, I want to ask some questions, I 'll be grateful for your replies:

- I don't have required funds ($22,856), if I take it from my brother as a gift deed, still I have to keep this money in my account for 3 months and then provide statement after 3 months?

- Is there any way that they will reconfirm my statement from bank because after submitting my statement I would withdraw money from there?

- They are asking for 3 month statement so minimum balance required should be maintained in all 3 months and also show in closing balance?

Thanks.
1. Yes, the account on your name has to be opened for at least 3 months
2. Yes they will ask for you latest bankstatement, so you have to leave the money there.
3. Yes minimum balance should be maintain throughout time