N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Dear friends
what is appropriate occupation for a elementary level school going child(age 6 yrs) as mentioned in IMM0008ENU.
Options are given: none & secondary or less.
where--
None: no education.
secondary or less: High school diploma obtained after elementary school and before college, university, or other formal training. Thank you all for your time and info.
none

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Hi
I have a query..yesterday I submitted my file under sinp as my occupation was in demand but I uploaded my forms without signatures due difference in the time zone..it was not possible to scan the docs late night at home..i hope it is fine it would not create any major problem like rejection of my file..plz reply
It depends to be honestly.but its clearly mentioned you must sign the documents before you send them.finger crossed

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

I received a mail from the immigration program integrity. They have asked documents.
I have sent all the doc required on 27 Oct 201
Still now I have not received any response nor change in the application status. Can I write to them or I need to wait for some time

If anyone have any information on immigration program integrity, please share.

Regards,
Pat

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi all,

I received a mail from the immigration program integrity. They have asked documents.
I have sent all the doc required on 27 Oct 201
Still now I have not received any response nor change in the application status. Can I write to them or I need to wait for some time

If anyone have any information on immigration program integrity, please share.

Regards,
Pat
Yea, you can write to immigration minister.

mbalsara

Mar 7, 2017
Hello everyone
Any idea when is SINP opening? I am done with all the documentation only need to register..upload stuff. Pls Pls share info if anyone has any idea. Do not want to miss this time... thanks!

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Dear friends,

SINP Express Entry category is now opend.safe your place applying faster.all the best

RIATOM

May 6, 2018
Please add me to your watsapp group
I'm already registered in the OASIS.
But didn't found my Noc code 1111
I want to submit my application through Express Entry category.But they asking for the

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Seniors please help me. This is what written on Saska site:

Trade certification equivalent to journeyperson status in Saskatchewan 20 Points

My question is I have 2 years B.COM degree from University so my education is 14 years.
Will i get 20 points OR not???

Ryanraja

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

Do I need to show the proof of funds while landing in Canada at airport? I got the PR via paper based application via SINP. Please help me with this question.

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
For CIPS Certificate through Education Plus Experience Route ISP , I have send the Course by Course evaluation to the CIPS from WES. Do I need to send transcript from university also or WES report is enough. Taking transcript from University is a hectic process...
I am trying to apply for the same route. Could you please brief down how to start and what documents we need to send.
Also, did you received your certification yet.?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Hey friends,I want your experience if you have any and your insights in one case below,
One of my friends has applied on Jan 2018 ,and the time she was expecting baby ,baby
was born a month later and she has informed the sinp case officer .provided the
birth certificate and date of birth.

Now she got nominated on July 1st week and there was missing the new born baby
name.In the clause written there wouldnt be any revision in case of new baby born.
if she asks for revision how it may affect.she wonders if that may occur in delay in processing time
or cancellation of nomination and reapply again?Please share your experience and your insights .thanks a lot

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

Do I need to show the proof of funds while landing in Canada at airport? I got the PR via paper based application via SINP. Please help me with this question.
The short answer is that it depends on the CBSA officers that interview you when you arrive. They have the right to ask you for proof of funds, medical conditions that may have changed since your exam, among others, but may not do so. They will need a permanent address where your PR card(s) will be sent. If you do not have a permanent address when you land the best bet is a friend’s address.