+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

The application form asked for a 'Settlement Plan'. Can anyone help me how to go about this and what document proof should I submit with my application? I don't have any family there and no idea about the place. I also have a question on this topic. I have tried using this tool ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index) but there is a question if I have already applied which I haven't so if I put in this info I receive an answer that this tool is for those who have already applied so what should I do? Maybe choose another option from the list? But which one then? Thanks in advance for your answer.Thank you guys.
please go to this site, read and follow the stream that best suit your qualifications.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

yash saxena

Jul 31, 2017
Hello all,

need some help on following doubts in applying for SINP

1) is it open for occupation -in demand list?

2) I am not able to arrange letter of reference from my previous employer, but I do have an offer letter from each of them stating no of hrs/week, salary & my roles & Responsibilities. would uploading the offer letter be sufficient ?

3) I don't have birth certificate, would mark sheet or affidavit be sufficient?

4)in proof of funds, do I have to show the avg balance foe last six months of 8lakhs for two people?.. I have 6 lakhs in avg, but my total is 8 Lacs..

Thanxs!!!

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello all,

need some help on following doubts in applying for SINP

1) is it open for occupation -in demand list?

2) I am not able to arrange letter of reference from my previous employer, but I do have an offer letter from each of them stating no of hrs/week, salary & my roles & Responsibilities. would uploading the offer letter be sufficient ?

3) I don't have birth certificate, would mark sheet or affidavit be sufficient?

4)in proof of funds, do I have to show the avg balance foe last six months of 8lakhs for two people?.. I have 6 lakhs in avg, but my total is 8 Lacs..

Thanxs!!!
hi, they are compulsory requirements, if you don't have them, don't attempt to submit otherwise your 300k$ will be wasted.
I advice u get all that is stated b4 applying.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Here is the post of a guy in other thread. Check it.

Contacted CISP and got following reply.

There are two ways majorly for NOC 2173 .

You can apply for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience Route (http://www.cips.ca/EdplusEx). Under this route you are required to have your official transcripts sent to us directly from your educational institutions, along with a Canadian course-by-course equivalency assessment (assessment centers listed in application). If your course-by-course equivalency assessment indicates that they received your official transcripts directly from your school(s) then you can have the assessment center mail us an official copy of your assessment instead of having your school mail us your official transcripts.

Alternatively you can apply for the I.S.P. under the "Established IT Professionals Route" (http://www.cips.ca/EstablishedITProfessionals), which is purely experience based, and would not require you to send your transcripts. Under this route you would document your knowledge and experience that you've gained over the years in the listed knowledge areas. You are not required to have experience in all knowledge areas, however your total points gained from the knowledge areas must be greater than 21 points. While you will be providing your personal opinion about the points you believe to have in each knowledge area, the CIPS Experience Review Committee will ultimately determine how many points you are assessed at.

If you are interested in obtaining just the ITCP I would recommend that you apply under the "Education Plus Experience" route (http://www.cips.ca/ITCPEdPlusEx).
Sir I did B.E in Civil engineering

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Ashu,

The application form under OID asked for a 'Settlement Plan' that is mandatory. Can you help me how to go about this and what document proof should I submit with my application? I don't have any family there and no idea about the place. I also have a question on this topic. I have tried using this tool ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index) but there is a question if I have already applied which I haven't so if I put in this info I receive an answer that this tool is for those who have already applied so what should I do? Maybe choose another option from the list? But which one then?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ashu,

The application form under OID asked for a 'Settlement Plan' that is mandatory. Can you help me how to go about this and what document proof should I submit with my application? I don't have any family there and no idea about the place. I also have a question on this topic. I have tried using this tool ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index) but there is a question if I have already applied which I haven't so if I put in this info I receive an answer that this tool is for those who have already applied so what should I do? Maybe choose another option from the list? But which one then?
Yes it is mandatory. No need to submit any proof. You can choose any place like Regina. Must say already apply. After some drop down option steps. It will prepare automatically by the system. You will get option for email it. Enter your email address and it will be reached on your email address in MS Word format. This will be your settlement plan. Better convert it to PDF format

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Hi can you help me. in my passport named me as director. I have a company still not functioning .I am going to apply as marketing manager . any problem with that

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi can you help me. in my passport named me as director. I have a company still not functioning .I am going to apply as marketing manager . any problem with that
No problem. Generally passport doesn't have this type of information.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Yes it is mandatory. No need to submit any proof. You can choose any place like Regina. Must say already apply. After some drop down option steps. It will prepare automatically by the system. You will get option for email it. Enter your email address and it will be reached on your email address in MS Word format. This will be your settlement plan. Better convert it to PDF format
Thnaks Ashu.... One more question in this link ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/PA0006) What I mention in home country India or Usa... right now I m leaving in usa on h1b....the other thing in form 0008 ( schedule 4 - economic classes-provincial nominee) what I mention in question which provincial government nominated you ...as of now i am not nominated from anywhere???? and the other thing is what I can enter in Funds section???

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thnaks Ashu.... One more question in this link ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/PA0006) What I mention in home country India or Usa... right now I m leaving in usa on h1b....the other thing in form 0008 ( schedule 4 - economic classes-provincial nominee) what I mention in question which provincial government nominated you ...as of now i am not nominated from anywhere???? and the other thing is what I can enter in Funds section???
When r u in USA? You fill India here.
Even you write Saskatchewan.
Write you settlement fund amount as per Oasis online Application.