AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
I am in the same process. I have completed Generic Form and Background form and what I understand that you need to type and complete the form. Each form needs to be completed in one single sitting - it may take an hour or so to complete one form. You cannot complete the typing part later becoz as soon as you save the PDF you cannot make any changes to that particular form. I tried to do it with one form and then later had to start from beginning. So, kindly complete every single form in one single sitting.

Travel History form cannot be even saved. You need to print it out as soon as you fill it. Becoz if you complete it and save it - a blank copy of that form will be saved.

I beleive once you complete the form, then you can print it out and then sign it. Only after this you can scan it to make it complete.
Also, there is one question where you need to write your name in your native/mother tongue language - which you need to write it in hand after print out as I tried with my own language's keyboard - it is not accepting the change in language.

I hope this helps.

Now, I need to know one thing for form IMM008 Schedule 4 - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees Form.
What do you answer for the question " 3. Which Provincial Government has nominated you?" as I am still applying for PNP and not yet received any nomination.

flora2000

Aug 8, 2015
For me I answered none for which province has nominated u. Can we create a whatsapp group for September 2015 SINP no job offer. Submitted my application already, I omitted transcript, can I send it to email later. Should I create d whatsapp group?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Thanks Flora. You are free to create a whatsapp group - no one is stoping anyone. What matters is that we get the right information. Be it on whatsapp or on this forum.

flora2000

Aug 8, 2015
For me I answered none for which province has nominated u. Can we create a whatsapp group for September 2015 SINP no job offer. Submitted my application already, I omitted transcript, can I send it to email later. Should I create d whatsapp group?

Nitinj.36

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
System is not allowing to submit SINP if you have express entry profile. If you say No to this question in step 1 of SINP application then only it is allowing you to submit. Please help

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
ankitt123 said:
Same here, I have written to the officials on this and expecting a reply.
Regarding SINP online application my immigration consultant is telling me to fill the form now even though I m yet to create my EE profile. My IELTS is slated for Nov 21, 2015. He says that I can fill the form now even without the EE profile being created and then I can update my IELTS score later once m done with the test.
It doesn't sound convincing to me. Can anybody share any info on this pls. Is the consultant trying to fraud me? Pls help.

ankitt123

Aug 31, 2015
No I did not get any response but I have submitted the application today.

Is there a WhatsApp group for this forum.

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hi All,

Need to know once we submit the online application after that do we need to submit all the forms whom they call it federal forms?

and if, something gone missing during the filling of application will the ask back or simply reject the application?

Regards.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Is it necessary to fill the IMM0008, IMM5562, IMM5406 forms and attach them, irrespective of whether I have travelled internationally or not..?? Is it mandate for everybody..??
please help seniors or experienced..?

syedmotasim

Dec 24, 2014
I started my application for SINP Express Entry but I was unable to submit because cap was filled. Now Occupation in Demand is opened and I want to apply but there is no option in my account to start the new application, please I need advice how to do it or I can continue my previous application.