+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Nominee Program- International Skilled Worker (Occupation in Demand)

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
hi all

Q1 - I just reached required POF this month but my average balance would not be that equivalent. So, to save time, i am going to make my profile this month EE & then SINP-EOI and will submit it with preference to Sask with view of PNP immigration. Is it ok to apply now or i should wait huge 3 months. (funds belong to me and not borrowed).

Q2 - I have to get job description/experience letter from my employer, should i get it now Or i get it at time of making online profile. (i intended to make profile at end of Jan 2021). How much latest Job experience letter should be..

Q3- I have full required funds but Avg balance is not equivalent. Can i make EE profile now & get know my CRS points.?

Q4 - I can opt Albert & Sask. but AlNP is not considering outlanders at the moment and Sask draw score is 71 while i calculated 67. In both cases i have to wait but for which program i should go ?? Pls help. I heard that we cant make two profile or apply at same time for PNP. Pls suggest..

(My NOC is 1114. which is in eligible in both )

need valuable response from u ppl !!

Tina Arni

Aug 26, 2018
Hi Tina,
Did you send a mail to inquire about the status of your application from sinp? If yes. Can you share the response?
I have received an email from them stating that the file is still in process. The final decision depends on their review. In case of further information they will contact me.

asma123

Aug 31, 2017
islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
london
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
hi tina is your file with piu unit or with sinp visa officer. because it has been one year for my file with no ADR

Tina Arni

Aug 26, 2018
This is the email that I received from them :

I have checked on your file; the file is in process.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows:https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca.

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.
See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Processing times on the website are an average, showing the time it has taken to process an application after we receive a complete application package in the most recent quarter and are based of 80% of applications to be processed. Every application is different and takes a different amount of time to process. 10% of applications are slower than the average processing time and 10% are faster.

If any additional documents or information is required, or once a final decision is made, you will be notified by email.
Kind Regards,

RP – Customer Engangement Officer

Government of Saskatchewan

Immigration Services Branch, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training

7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK Canada S4P 2C8

Bus: 1-833-613-0485

Fax: (306) 798-0713

Reactions: manku_patel

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India