+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programs 1.Express Entry 2.Occupation In-Demand

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
Hi Dear members,
1. I really have tough time in understanding Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). It seems we have two choices under SINP. 1. Express Entry 2. Occupation In-Demand. Am I correct?

If so, I see only one link available to apply which is International Skilled worker. I have created a OASIS account and logged it. There you do not have a choice to choose Occupation In-Demand or Express Entry. It's really confusing.

Could someone please clarify this for me?

2. I have created an Express Entry profile and I have only 352 points (CRS). I believe it's not possible to get invite with 352. So only choice is to try Provincial nomination. When I tried to apply, I didn't see the job code 2173 - Software Engineer, I went ahead and chosen 2171 but then it said that it has reached the intake threshold. If it is Occupation In-Demand then I do not want to miss to add my profile under Express Entry under SINP.

I know so many are eager to move to Canada, me too one of them. I have already wasted so much time. Now I am 35 years, and I will run out of options soon to migrate. Please clarify friends.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Sushruth said:
Hi Dear members,
1. I really have tough time in understanding Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). It seems we have two choices under SINP. 1. Express Entry 2. Occupation In-Demand. Am I correct?

If so, I see only one link available to apply which is International Skilled worker. I have created a OASIS account and logged it. There you do not have a choice to choose Occupation In-Demand or Express Entry. It's really confusing.

Could someone please clarify this for me?

2. I have created an Express Entry profile and I have only 352 points (CRS). I believe it's not possible to get invite with 352. So only choice is to try Provincial nomination. When I tried to apply, I didn't see the job code 2173 - Software Engineer, I went ahead and chosen 2171 but then it said that it has reached the intake threshold. If it is Occupation In-Demand then I do not want to miss to add my profile under Express Entry under SINP.

I know so many are eager to move to Canada, me too one of them. I have already wasted so much time. Now I am 35 years, and I will run out of options soon to migrate. Please clarify friends.
Read 5 times :-
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]You can't apply with NOC 2173. It is not in their Occupation In High Demand list of 21 NOCs. This list is applicable to OID and EE similarly.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
Thank you Ashuindian. Basically we have to login from the same OASIS account using same link. When you have Expense Entry Profile# and Job verification code, system considers it as Expense Entry otherwise In-Demand Occupancy.

ashuindian said:
Read 5 times :-
Required documents for OID
Link for OID

Link for EE
Documents for EE

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Sushruth said:
Thank you Ashuindian. Basically we have to login from the same OASIS account using same link. When you have Expense Entry Profile# and Job verification code, system considers it as Expense Entry otherwise In-Demand Occupancy.
Wow..simple explanation, cheers

Sushruth

Apr 13, 2017
ashuindian said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]You can't apply with NOC 2173. It is not in their Occupation In High Demand list of 21 NOCs. This list is applicable to OID and EE similarly.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Okay, So if I have to apply under 2171, I need to update the Expense Entry as well with 2171, Amn't I?