+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Hard to Fill Skills Pilot Program

asai

Dec 28, 2021
Hi, I have a quick query. I applied under hard to fill skill pilot 2 months back and heard back nothing from them yet. Others who applied along with me got the approval. Could we contact SINP through call to check status of the application. Even my immigration consultant did not hear back anything from sinp. let me know how to proceed further - if any of you have any experience in this. Thanks

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Hi everyone, i am currently studying in Ontario.

1. The settlement fund that is required, is there any specific amount that we need to show?

2. Are the employers willing to help, if move to that province?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, i am currently studying in Ontario.

1. The settlement fund that is required, is there any specific amount that we need to show?

2. Are the employers willing to help, if move to that province?
Did you read the requirements? Not sure what you mean by willing to help?
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/hard-to-fill-skills-pilot

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023

1. oh sorry there is no settlement fund stated.

2. Like are they willing to fill up the form for me? That we need to attach during nomination? also other processes?

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
What form? Do you have SINP JAL to apply for PR? You will fill out all the required documents.
Sorry, maybe i am kind of puzzled. I am studying currently in ON, and researching about all the pnps. This program caught my attention.

Oh so the forms i need to fill. Only thing i need from the employer is the job approval letter?

And also this program is pilot. Do you know when will this program will expire?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry, maybe i am kind of puzzled. I am studying currently in ON, and researching about all the pnps. This program caught my attention.

Oh so the forms i need to fill. Only thing i need from the employer is the job approval letter?

And also this program is pilot. Do you know when will this program will expire?
No. But do you meet the requirements by working for the employer or having a year of experience in the NOC where you have the job offer. Your employer has to be approved by SINP and get a JAL. If not approved, then you are not eligible.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
No. But do you meet the requirements by working for the employer or having a year of experience in the NOC where you have the job offer. Your employer has to be approved by SINP and get a JAL. If not approved, then you are not eligible.
I want to move from ON to Sask. Then start the process. Currently, i work in ON. Not Sask.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Ok. So find a job in one of the NOCs listed, move and then ask employer to file and be approved for JAL. Work for 6 months and then apply to the program.
So once i apply for a listed noc, then the employer with take JAL from Saskatchewan, right?

And they know all these process? right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So once i apply for a listed noc, then the employer with take JAL from Saskatchewan, right?

And they know all these process? right?
No. The employer doesn’t have to agree to it at all. Many employers will not know the process. You are making an assumption that all employers are involved with SINP. If they can find people in Canada to do the job then no need from them to apply for JAL. When applying for jobs, you will have have to ask employers in interviews whether they are willing to go through the process of applying for a JAL on your behalf, and supporting your PR application. Some may say no. Some may say not until you have worked for them for at least 6 months.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/hire-a-foreign-worker/recruit-and-hire-workers-with-sinp/hiring-workers-for-permanent-jobs

Reactions: YVR123

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
No. The employer doesn’t have to agree to it at all. Many employers will not know the process. You are making an assumption that all employers are involved with SINP. If they can find people in Canada to do the job then no need from them to apply for JAL. When applying for jobs, you will have have to ask employers in interviews whether they are willing to go through the process of applying for a JAL on your behalf, and supporting your PR application. Some may say no.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/hire-a-foreign-worker/recruit-and-hire-workers-with-sinp/hiring-workers-for-permanent-jobs

No i am not making assumptions. Those who wants to go through the process i am talking about them. Do they usually know about these process?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No i am not making assumptions. Those who wants to go through the process i am talking about them. Do they usually know about these process?
Expect the employer not to know anything unless posted in the job description. Expect that you will have to ask employer to apply for JAL and you may need to provide them with the information.