+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY OCTOBER 2017-INTAKE CONNECT HERE

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Do you know when they usually announce the re-open, do they do that the same day? if so , how do you guys prepare an up to date bank statement for POF to be ready upon re-open. because in my bank they sometimes require 1 working day to prepare the statement.

koshtipk

Oct 12, 2017
Hello,

Is anybody has any idea about how long time it takes to get ITCP certification? And I asked to my consultant yesterday and i asked them that if it is possible to submit an application without ITCP certificate or not. And they told that it is not possible as this document is required at the time of submitting an application only. So first get the certificate and then apply for SINP.

Is this a right way ?

Reactions: obiugo

obiugo

Oct 27, 2017
The last link above in your message is the list for both SINP-EE & SINP-OID, and does not have 2171
Ok guess i dont have a choice then will commence the process to get the Software Engineering Licence. Someone suggested that I should register with CIPS and pay the fee like $250 or thereabout and show intention of doing the exam when I land by that membership fee payment. They will give his membership number and receipt, he can then go ahead. He mentioned that I don't need to do the exam before going. That I just need to show I have started the process and will complete it in Canada.

Are there people here whose NOC requires them to have a license from the Canadian Professional Body? How did you go about it? Do I have to wait to obtain the license before I can apply for provincial nomination when they open.

Thanks.

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Best of Luck to everyone who submitted their application last thu-fri! let's keep our fingers crossed :)

Reactions: teecann

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Do you know when they usually announce the re-open, do they do that the same day? if so , how do you guys prepare an up to date bank statement for POF to be ready upon re-open. because in my bank they sometimes require 1 working day to prepare the statement.
No, they do not open same day. They open when they are ready to process next batch of applications, but likely days (not necessarily) are thursday/friday 10 am Regina time.

It may be a good idea to keep the documents updated every first week of the month and just hit submit when it opens. Just ensure the POF docs are current till latest completed month. If they need more later versions, they will ask for it.

The site response is also slower (but stable) after it opens, so better to upload all possible docs before it opens.

Good Luck !

Reactions: amit1508

amit1508

Sep 12, 2017
Can anyone please provide the list of documents that are required for submitting SINP Application? It will help me to keep ready documents before next draws.

Thanks in Advance.....:)

mandeeps_dhami

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2017
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
1 Feb 2018
Passport Req..
21 Mar 2018
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2018
Best of Luck to everyone who submitted their application last thu-fri! let's keep our fingers crossed :)
Very few numbers joined so far who have actually submitted their file. Now killing 3-10 days time for next level communication from SINP office.

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
This time I successfully submitted the application yesterday and have received application/file number this morning. Anyone knows how long do they take to confirm if they will proceed with the file?

teecann

Nov 22, 2016
Why not do so since you know it has to be rectified ! It clearly is a serious lapse, so better fix it before they think you concealed information. Good Luck.
Thanks @zohebshaikh I ve done exactly that. I did attach the corrected forms and send it to both Sask immigration email addresses and wrote a letter of explanation in the body of the email explaining the error. Thanks once again.

Reactions: mandeeps_dhami

cooltoad

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
@ All

I also submitted my profile yesterday successfully just wanted to know how much time they will take to change the status?

Also let me know your contact numbers so that I can add you in the whatsapp group created for sinp-ee october 2017 applicants

mandeeps_dhami

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2017
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
1 Feb 2018
Passport Req..
21 Mar 2018
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2018
@ All

I also submitted my profile yesterday successfully just wanted to know how much time they will take to change the status?

Also let me know your contact numbers so that I can add you in the whatsapp group created for sinp-ee october 2017 applicants
it varies.... from 5 working days to 40 days for next level of up gradation.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Hi even I submitted my application on thursday..got the reference no and application recd email..how do we come to know that the stat us is in process. Do we receive an email again..how many

mandeeps_dhami

Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2017
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
1 Feb 2018
Passport Req..
21 Mar 2018
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2018
Hi even I submitted my application on thursday..got the reference no and application recd email..how do we come to know that the stat us is in process. Do we receive an email again..how many
You can check status from your OASIS loging page also u will receive email for next level communication.

teecann

Nov 22, 2016
I guess it's going to be a long journey and deep test of endurance and patience. Let's keep monitoring and praying for the best.

You may want to track your application along side other people who submitted for SINP October 2017, to know how you are moving in comparison to the batch...register and track at https://myimmitracker.com/

Last edited:

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Can anyone please provide the list of documents that are required for submitting SINP Application? It will help me to keep ready documents before next draws.

Thanks in Advance.....:)
Create your SINP Oasis account (https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca) and as you fill/complete it, you will find upload options for all documents that are required.

Please note there are 2 sets of screens, the first set has 14 steps and the second set (that will become available ONLY AFTER you have completed the first set of screens) has 10 steps.

All required documents & links to required forms can be found here: http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Good Luck !

Last edited:
Reactions: amit1508