+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY OCTOBER 2017-INTAKE CONNECT HERE

BoldyBobby

Jul 24, 2012
Sure! If your NOC is still in demand in Saskatchewan you can reapply immediately. I had the same problem cos my pof was in my business account.

They told me it is only valid when funds are in the applicants personal account.

Best of luck as you reapply!
Thanks Buddy

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Haiii friends , how of many candidates are still waiting for nomination

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
hello guys
i have got a confirmation link from Saskatcwen but i have two doubts.
1. i applied under manufacturing manager with ten years experience, but i started my job as an engineer and worked for 7.5 years and then onwards as an assistant manager. i want to ask that can SINP govt. object that i do not have 10 yrs experience in managerial post?

2. SINP has picked up with candidate with 70 points but according to my calculation mine are 68 because 2 points were deducted due to my birthday fall in December? i have doubt why did they shortlisted my profile. in this case,i would like to ask, do a candidate need to change the age once his birthday pass or the system deduct the points automatically?

thanks

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
Hope so, fingers crossed. It looks like they are currently working on Jan intakes.
hello guys
1. i applied under manufacturing manager with ten years experience, but i started my job as an engineer and worked for 7.5 years and then onwards as an assistant manager. i want to ask that can SINP govt. object that i do not have 10 yrs experience in managerial post?

2. SINP has picked up with candidate with 70 points but according to my calculation mine are 68 because 2 points were deducted due to my birthday fall in December? i have doubt why did they shortlisted my profile. in this case,i would like to ask, do a candidate need to change the age once his birthday pass or the system deduct the points automatically?

thanks

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
Hello friends.... any updates ..... we should keep posting here as well..... i know we are we connected and updated over whatsapp group... but still there are ... people in the world who are seeking guidance and knowledge from experienced people like us.

For updated status..... Noc 0911 / Oct 26 17 intake / IP Nov 17 / ADR Dec 17 / Nomination Dec 2017 / ITA Dec 17
hello guys

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello guys

thanks
1. Possibly if you are an engineer your education must match your NOC.
2. Points are automatically.