17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Anyone received confirmation email from Saskatchewan

teecann

Nov 22, 2016
I made a silly mistake on my Schedule A- Declaration Form. I didn't didn't check "YES" for a refusal note that I got for a UK tourist visa in 2013. I inadvertently checked NO because I didn't understand the question properly.

I want to quickly correct the mistake today and re-scan the form and send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca with an explanation as I do not intentionally want to leave out any information.

Kindly advice me on how I can best possibly go about this before SINP starts working on our Oct 2017 application batch.

Thanks.

(NB: Pls, even if you dont have an answer, help me to ask those that you feel may know how I can go about this matter, I'm going bonkers here. Pls help out!!)

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
I made a silly mistake on my Schedule A- Declaration Form. I didn't didn't check "YES" for a refusal note that I got for a UK tourist visa in 2013. I inadvertently checked NO because I didn't understand the question properly.

I want to quickly correct the mistake today and re-scan the form and send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca with an explanation as I do not intentionally want to leave out any information.

Kindly advice me on how I can best possibly go about this before SINP starts working on our Oct 2017 application batch.

Thanks.

(NB: Pls, even if you dont have an answer, help me to ask those that you feel may know how I can go about this matter, I'm going bonkers here. Pls help out!!)
Why not do so since you know it has to be rectified ! It clearly is a serious lapse, so better fix it before they think you concealed information. Good Luck.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thanks,
Please share all province PNP fees
Since I am not tracking other PNP will be unable to help here.

You will ideally need to check your eligibility for each PNP and will also find the respective PNP fee while doing so at their site. Google them, Good Luck !

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
How can you know where will it open again ? I have been waiting for it to open for months but unfortunately I was busy these days and did not know that it will open.