+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

amcari

Apr 1, 2010
Thought i share some of my experience, On May 14 i called the call center to ask if theres any chance of me getting invited for Oat Ceremony this month, Puts me on a brief hold, comes back and says hey you got good instinct because you just got scheduled for OAT today for June 1st, and you should be getting the email any moment. So i waited till the 16 and noting came, So i gave a call to the call center and another agent also confirmed that i was scheduled for Oat for June 1st on May 14 and she doesnt know why it hasnt been sent to me, But she is going to contact the office and advice them about it, And she also said that if i dont get any email by May 30 i should call them back and they will check the system again to see if am still scheduled, and if i am, i will have to proceed to the ceremony, Gave me all the details i need. On May 17 i received the official OAT INVITE via email. On May 18 i tracked the status online and it says my oat invite was sent to me on May 14.

quick question for the members who received their Oat Invite, When you check your ecas online does it match with the date and day you received the email invite?

Am sharing this because i called the call center and thats how i found out about my Oat Invite, Maybe the cic system had problem that day or someone forgot to hit the send button or maybe they schedule someone for oat and send out the email few days later.

The call center was very helpful and i am glad i called them.

Wishing everyone waiting for their test/interview and Oat invite Good luck!!!

Have a lovely happy long weekend.

**sorry for the grammatical errors**

Hi,

Can you please , share the phone number you called?

Thank you.

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
It seems to me that the guys who received FP request received test invitation faster!
The sheet shows that you didn't receive FP request, is that right?
No, I received FP on March 8th and sent on March 16th. I even sent a copy of the FP alongside with a confirmation letter from the company that did my Fp to the local office in Saskatoon. I sent my app. on Oct. 16th and received on Oct. 19th.

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No movements what so ever from Saskatoon office .. waiting for oath 48 days and counting. :rolleyes:

xcshaw

Feb 19, 2018
    Address:
    102 Spadina Crescent East
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 0L3
    Date:
    Thursday June 21, 2018
    Time:
    11:00 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    2610 Lorne Avenue
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7J 0S6
    Date:
    Sunday July 01, 2018
    Time:
    12:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    311 23rd Street East
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 0J6
    Date:
    Thursday July 05, 2018
    Time:
    10:45 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    311 23rd Street East
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 0J6
    Date:
    Thursday July 05, 2018
    Time:
    1:45 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Saskgirl2017

Nov 6, 2017
Lucky ! Congrats

April 19 test, DM April 24 and still no invite :(
Thanks. Hope you get an invite soon.

For a personal reason, I requested urgent oath during my interview... so not sure if that played a prt as the CO said she would talk to her supervisor and see if anything can be done...