+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
It is also interesting that all December and January Saskatoon applicants received test invitations, while many October and November applicants still waiting!!!
o_Oo_Oo_O

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
It is also interesting that all December and January Saskatoon applicants received test invitations, while many October and November applicants still waiting!!!
o_Oo_Oo_O
I saw that one person ("Elaine83" on the spreadsheet) got all the way through last week. So that's good (or interesting). Maybe others have similarly been progressing, and just haven't gotten around to updating their status on the SS. Anyhow, hopefully the July date(s) for Regina-assigned applicants should be being listed late next week (~15th).

Last edited:

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
I saw that one person ("Elaine83" on the spreadsheet) got all the way through last week. So that's good (or interesting). Maybe others have similarly been progressing, and just haven't gotten around to updating their status on the SS. Anyhow, hopefully the July date(s) for Regina-assigned applicants should be being listed late next week (~15th).
But you are one of the others in November sheet that haven't received invitation. And you are active in the forum so I trust your info are updated.
Hope things will move faster next week as you expect.

Reactions: ChippyBoy