Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
So happy to see progress for Regina-area applicants this week; congratulations to everyone who's gotten their oath invitations so far. Did the oath invitation appear on your eCAS as well (i.e., if you'd happened to miss seeing it in your spam folder)?

My status still sameDM and no additional line still about my test invitation so i think only email sent about the oath invitation so hope more invitation send out for everybody

Reactions: ChippyBoy

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Im still waiting for my test invite.
Me, too. I haven't seen that anyone's received a test/interview appointment for that last week of May in Regina yet. The only good news is that (a.) they're evidently going to be in Regina for that entire week, & (b.) that they apparently haven't pulled back to solely doing Oaths in Regina that week.

Reactions: Psalm91

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
My status still sameDM and no additional line still about my test invitation so i think only email sent about the oath invitation so hope more invitation send out for everybody
I got 5th line in eCas that my oath is on May 31

reddevilman

Nov 6, 2013
Got 20/20 on test this morning. Don't think will get DM soon because I have to prepare a security certificate to the office (been stayed over 183 days in eligible period).