+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
The thing is this we have lots of applicant from Regina, saskatoon and all over Saskatchewan that are not on this forum, on the day of my test/interview we had about 40 people. And am pretty sure it was just about 2 to 3 people that actually commented on this forum about having their test on the 17 of April, And I also figured that they send out Oat Invitation before posting the dates on their website, because that will totally make sense why they posted those dates on their website 4 days to the oat ceremony.
This gotta be the very secretive cérémonies coz no body knows the locations of these. They didn't post anywhere on the website unlike the march ceremonies.

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
I think is not enough people here in regina to take the oath... i am thinking they r waiting for another batch of people on May 10 they have anothet test in Saskatoon my son had test on May 10... my friend says when she had test last year she is the last batch from regina then after that they had oath 2 weeks after the exam make sense coz i talk to somebody that had test last march in Saskatoon from regina too no invitation yet cross our fingers we will get invitation after May 10 and also in the cic site the oath on May is to be determine

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I think is not enough people here in regina to take the oath... i am thinking they r waiting for another batch of people on May 10 they have anothet test in Saskatoon my son had test on May 10... my friend says when she had test last year she is the last batch from regina then after that they had oath 2 weeks after the exam make sense coz i talk to somebody that had test last march in Saskatoon from regina too no invitation yet cross our fingers we will get invitation after May 10 and also in the cic site the oath on May is to be determine
Sure . Whatever makes it sounds good. If IRCC is ignoring Regina we can have as many assumptions we want. My friend had test last week of feb 2018. She said there were 60people came for test. Another 50 were waiting in next batch. They were doing test for four days in regina. That's a lot of people waiting for oath. To be honest.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Thats right i think. I went to two scheduled test days. one for myself and the other for my spouse. There were at least 40 in each of those days.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Well I'm in deep southWEST Saskatchewan (2hrs' drive from Medicine Hat, AB) and a guy at the IRCC call centre said that he thought that my application would be being sent to Winnipeg, MB, which he said was the closest IRCC office to me...! So I now have no idea what they've done with my file. It's certainly a challenge applying for citizenship when one's location is rural.

Last edited:
Reactions: N_Shine

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
Sure . Whatever makes it sounds good. If IRCC is ignoring Regina we can have as many assumptions we want. My friend had test last week of feb 2018. She said there were 60people came for test. Another 50 were waiting in next batch. They were doing test for four days in regina. That's a lot of people waiting for oath. To be honest.

Well we just hoping it will be on May... think positive lol that is only my conclusion and still hoping

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Well I'm in deep southWEST Saskatchewan (2hrs' drive from Medicine Hat, AB) and a guy at the IRCC call centre said that he thought that my application would be being sent to Winnipeg, MB, which he said was the closest IRCC office to me...! So I now have no idea what they've done with my file.
Wow. You are saying they need to go to pre school and learn geography I guess. This is insane . Medicine Hat and Winnipeg is two opposite ends.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I'm in deep southWEST Saskatchewan (2hrs' drive from Medicine Hat, AB) and a guy at the IRCC call centre said that he thought that my application would be being sent to Winnipeg, MB, which he said was the closest IRCC office to me...! So I now have no idea what they've done with my file. It's certainly a challenge applying for citizenship when one's location is rural.
Are you closer to Winnipeg than to Saskatoon?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope. Saskatoon's 5hrs' drive time. Regina's 5hrs, also. Winnipeg's 10hrs away, hehe.
If I were you, I'd call IRCC again and give them this information and request to transfer your file to Saskatoon instead. It doesn't make sense to transfer your file to a visa office 10 hrs away from your location, instead of a visa office which is 5 hrs away and is in your province.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Dear Friends,

Please help me on this...
I know it has been asked before and I lost the answer in piles of posts!
Please provide me some links and/or materials to study for test other than discover Canada book.
Also any experience, suggestions, advise on patterns/types of questions for Saskatoon office would be much appreciated.
TIA

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Please help me on this...
I know it has been asked before and I lost the answer in piles of posts!
Please provide me some links and/or materials to study for test other than discover Canada book.
Also any experience, suggestions, advise on patterns/types of questions for Saskatoon office would be much appreciated.
TIA
There is a thread with online tests here, search.
IMO if you read the book for 3-4 times that might be enough, don't stress it.

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
There is a thread with online tests here, search.
IMO if you read the book for 3-4 times that might be enough, don't stress it.
Thanks!