+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan 7201

your's

Jan 17, 2018
Hey friends,
I have submitted EOI for Saskatchewan pnp (Occupation on Demand). But I am confused about a question that they asked in form:
"Do you have proof of Professional Status or Licensure, if required for your occupation?"

My noc code is7201 that don't required proof of Professional Status or Licensure.
What should i fill out for this question - yes or no???

BUT I filled Yes, and attached the Invitation to apply letter

is it same?

CanDok

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Med's Done....
09-10-2018
Hey friends,
I have submitted EOI for Saskatchewan pnp (Occupation on Demand). But I am confused about a question that they asked in form:
"Do you have proof of Professional Status or Licensure, if required for your occupation?"

My noc code is7201 that don't required proof of Professional Status or Licensure.

is it same?
Unfortunately, that is not the same. They require a Trade Certification as without that you are not actually employable or you can't even legally practise your trade in that province.

Please read the details in the following URL: http://saskapprenticeship.ca/resources/faqs/

All the best!

liaqatali

Jan 30, 2013
Hey friends,

is it same?
have you got trade qualification assessment approval letter in 7201 mine is same problem what you did for it contact me 00923464020194