NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
are there any SAP HANA-BODS( Data Services) jobs in toronto, I recently got our visa, Planning to land in may-1st Week.
I am having 5 years exp in SAP BODS and 1.5 years in SAP HANA, total 6.5years in SAP.

Thanks

abtse

Dec 11, 2015
Is there any experienced SAP Utilities (EBIGALL) professional out here looking for a job in Canada? You will need to be here in Canada and have the required authorization to work here. Please send me a message with your email id.

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abtse said:
Is there any experienced SAP Utilities (EBIGALL) professional out here looking for a job in Canada? You will need to be here in Canada and have the required authorization to work here. Please send me a message with your email id.
Hi,

Do you have (or anyone known to you) have any requirement of SAP FICO/FSCM Consultant?
I have 8 years of experience in FICO and FSCM modules and and my PR application is in process.

Thanks

SAPCONS

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I am an SAP SD Certified with 3 years of exp. with an MNC. With that i have a working knowledge of ABAP, proper training of ALE IDocs and LE-WM.
Although my application is in very nascent stages but my CRS is pretty low; its 386. They haven't come down beyond 450 last year so being able to get a job through the job bank is my only option for my application to be entertained, as far as i know.
So, i want to ask if the above combination is "good enough" to catch the eye-balls for some employer in CANADA!! Can this combo be considered as sought-after?

I would really appreciate if someone could respond.

Thanks.

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
Hi,

I have been working for the last 5 years in Ontario and I would say the SAP market is pretty saturated. Especially with the oil price decline in Alberta. Unless you have specialized skills, most core modules of SAP are pretty run of the mill and supply far outweighs the demand.

thatday5

Feb 25, 2015
hi please let me know the details for doing certification in canada

sikco said:
Hi All,

Couldn't update this thread for a long time as I Was busy with life and work. Just thought of updating this as this might keep people motivated. Finally I got Job in SAP on November 2014 ie. After 7 Months of job search.
I was continuously getting the interview calls but couldn't get it converted to a job offer. Mean while I kept learning SAP HCM module myself and got certified in it. Unlike India, If you can learn the SAP modules yourself, it is easy to book for certification exam in Canada. It will cost you $500.
One of my connections from Linkedin replied back to my message after 3 month asking if I found a job. He referred me for an open position in his company, Got the interview call and was hired as SAP HCM Consultant.
The story will be different for different people, but I have seen most of the IT professionals end up in their dream job within few months time. So keep looking for more connections and continue searching for your dream job.

Reards,
Sikco

shahsneha2610

Feb 11, 2016
Hi,

I am a SAP PI Technical consultant.

I would like to know what is the scope of SAP Technical Consultants in Canada.
Also currently I am working in India, so do the employers sponsor the PR when the candidate does not have one?

Please guide.

Thanks a lot for your responses.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let us please keep this thread going.. I am an SAP functional Consultant and my application for PR is in process.

I will be landing in Saskatchewan after PR is approved. Any inputs on SAP opportunities would of great help please...

junaid428

Dec 29, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Attached with Application
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2016 (Yes 12 Days)
LANDED..........
Not yet... 03347476428 Cell
What are job prospects if someone completes masters in Information Systems from McGill?

Apr 6, 2016
Hello,

I have enrolled for the Express Entry 4 months ago and still awaiting for an invitation for to apply for a PR. Simultaneously I have to look for a job to get a PR and also an employment. This is the only way to get a decent score to be able to get a PR.

I have 5+ yrs of experience in SAP Sourcing and CLM and SAP Ariba. Can please help me to understand if there is any job market for these skills in Canada. Also, can you please guide me on how I can find a job as a SAP consultant to get a PR.

Thanks,
Vaishali

Rajveer2286

Apr 11, 2016
Hi,

I am an Ariba Consultant (Strategic Sourcing).

Please advise if I have suitable opportunities in Canada or their provinces.

Thanks

bobby08

Jun 5, 2017
Let me tell you about my experience with one of the headhunting agencies called Sylus International.
I approached them to find a job inside Canada, at first they told me that I have reliable background and can work my way through the process. But after they got a noticeable amount of money they did nothing.
Just make sure you don't fall for frauds and scams. Many of them may seem reasonable but they are scam.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello All,

How is the job market for IT Professionals (Technical Support Supervisor or System Administrator) in Nova Scotia Halifax . If anyone living in Nova Scotia kindly guide me .

I have started Learning SAP Basis Administrator now . I have completed MIS from Melbourne Australia and Engineering from India . I got 5+yrs experience as a System admin / IT Admin / Technical Support .

Waiting for guidance

Best Regards
Zakir

Dec 29, 2017
Hi All,

I thought of sharing my experience so far and would like to help each other in finding jobs in our respective SAP Modules.

I moved to Toronto on 25th April 2014 after resigning from an MNC in India.

I am a SAP Enterprise Portal Consultant with 5 years of relevant experience in the field and my skillsets are in ESS/MSS Configuration, Authorizations and ABAP Programming.
As advised from CIIP and friends in Canada I updating my LinkedIn profile and started adding SAP Recruiters and Consultants in CANADA. I started this 3 months back and now I have more than 500+ Connections. I was little confused in adding unknown people initially, but understood that most of the people will accept our invitation if they are working in SAP(Same field).

I landed on Friday and the next day I took new SIM card and Updated my Number in the contact section of LinkedIn. I also started applying for jobs posted in the following websites.
http://ca.indeed.com/
http://www.eluta.ca/
http://www.monster.ca/
http://www.workopolis.com/
http://www.simplyhired.ca/
http://www.wowjobs.ca/
Within 4 days I got a message in LinkedIn Inbox to send my updated resume and the best time to call me. In the two week time I attended two technical Interviews and right now waiting for the client Interview. The technical interview was mainly based on my Resume to make sure that I have worked in all the areas that I have mentioned. They also wanted to know how well I can work within the Team.
I think the job Prospects for SAP Consultant are very good now.
If there are some successful Consultants who already got job offers or attended Interviews, Could you please share your experience.
So far I got response only from LinkedIn. Can some one give reference to consultancy which are good in SAP Placement?

Regards,
Sikco

Hi Guys –
I am an SAP APO consultant and am planning to get into Canada via Express Entry. I already have my WES and IELTS score of 7. I am told by my consultancy that I am not eligible for Ontario but for the below four states for my job code. I am also told that wherever I get nominated, I shall have to be working for my first 18 months in that state. So guys – the question is which state is good for my profile (SAP APO jobs).

Nova Scotia
Saskatchewan
Alberta
British Columbia

Thanks,

Regards,
Guru