App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
minniemouse said:
Hello !!
PCC is the criminal records we must submit with the application. I sent my husband 's Brazilian record but not the Portuguese or British and we also need to pay the RPRF... :( :( :( :(
I assume that as you have submitted eveything already...your application will processed very soon... :) :) :) :)
Oh Okay. Thank you for clarifying :)
Yes, I did submit the records together and they never contacted us for more information.
Hopefully it goes fast for all of us!!!

Cily00

Mar 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

how long usually CIC take to stamp the PR visa and send the passport back?

Thank you!!

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Cily00 said:
Hello everyone,

how long usually CIC take to stamp the PR visa and send the passport back?

Thank you!!
Hi there,
I believe immigration say 20-30 days to return the passport with the visa. Have they requested ur passport yet?

Good lucky

Mdlf2016

May 15, 2016
Hi there,

CIC requested my husband's passport last Wednesday and they received it on Friday July 15th. They say it can take up to 30 days. Hopefully they'll do faster... I am impatient to have my husband back home with me. I'll make sure to let you all know when my husband gets his passport back.

Patience is a virtue

nsjk16 said:
Hi there,
I believe immigration say 20-30 days to return the passport with the visa. Have they requested ur passport yet?

Good lucky

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Hello guys,

I hope someone can help me with this.
Unfortunately I lost my passport couple weeks ago (so sad!!!). I already issued a new one and its ready to be picked up. The legal assistant that helped my husband and I with our process advised me to contact CIC with the new passport information/copies as soon as possible. She mentioned I can try and send by email or maybe mail it to Sao Paulo as SP VO is processing our process.

Does anyone have the SP Email address by chance? I tried to look into my emails but the only email I have from Immigration is the email my husband received when he was approved as my sponsor and its a different email address. I believe I need to send the copies to the same email address people send extra documents when CIC asks for.

Anyone that has sent documents to them thought email or has SP email address?

Thank you so much.

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Hello,
At this email adress you are able to talk with them spaloimmigration@international.gc.ca
When writing to them you must mention the applicant´s name, DOB and Application Number so they can retrieve your information.
They usually reply within a day or two. You should receive an confirmation of delivery automated message right after you send the email.
Good luck with that and keep us posted on how it goes!
God bless us all....

nsjk16 said:
Hello guys,

I hope someone can help me with this.
Unfortunately I lost my passport couple weeks ago (so sad!!!). I already issued a new one and its ready to be picked up. The legal assistant that helped my husband and I with our process advised me to contact CIC with the new passport information/copies as soon as possible. She mentioned I can try and send by email or maybe mail it to Sao Paulo as SP VO is processing our process.

Does anyone have the SP Email address by chance? I tried to look into my emails but the only email I have from Immigration is the email my husband received when he was approved as my sponsor and its a different email address. I believe I need to send the copies to the same email address people send extra documents when CIC asks for.

Anyone that has sent documents to them thought email or has SP email address?

Thank you so much.

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
CCGS2015 said:
Hello,
At this email adress you are able to talk with them spaloimmigration@international.gc.ca
When writing to them you must mention the applicant´s name, DOB and Application Number so they can retrieve your information.
They usually reply within a day or two. You should receive an confirmation of delivery automated message right after you send the email.
God bless us all....
Thank you so much!!!!! That is what the legal assistant advise me to add in my email, our applicant's full name and application number and also a short explanation about my case (lost passport). What is DOB?

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
nsjk16 said:
Thank you so much!!!!! That is what the legal assistant advise me to add in my email, our applicant's full name and application number and also a short explanation about my case (lost passport). What is DOB?
Date of Birth I guess, right?! I could google it.

Thank you for your help. I'll post everything here :)

Mightytonewheel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-13-2016
nsjk16 said:
Date of Birth I guess, right?! I could google it.

Thank you for your help. I'll post everything here :)
Yes, it's Date of Birth.

You can also use the case-specific enquiry form to communicate with the VO. It's on the CIC website.

I would include scans of the new passport. For sure they will need this. Also, I lost my passport once and I seem to recall having to sign a declaration of some sort. If you have a copy of that, I would sign and scan it too.

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
Hello,

I'm about to apply for my GCMS notes for the first time. I am a Canadian resident sponsoring my wife from Brazil. Our application is being processed in Sao Paulo. I understand even though I'm the sponsor I still need a signed consent form from my wife to be able to view our entire file. I'm a little confused as to which part I fill out and which is filled out by my wife ...

Consent for an access to information and personal information request

SECTION A - you must clearly write your name and date of birth

SECTION B - if you are also seeking the information of your spouse or common law partner in your ATIP request, you must indicate their name and signature

SECTION C - You must write your designated individuals contact information

I'm assuming my wife fills out section A. I think section B is left blank and my info (sponsor and requestor) is filled out in Section C????

thanks in advance,
John

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Mightytonewheel said:
Yes, it's Date of Birth.

You can also use the case-specific enquiry form to communicate with the VO. It's on the CIC website.

I would include scans of the new passport. For sure they will need this. Also, I lost my passport once and I seem to recall having to sign a declaration of some sort. If you have a copy of that, I would sign and scan it too.
CCGS2015 said:
Hello,
God bless us all....
Thank you guys. I sent an email to SP VO and they told me what should I do. They have received my new passport information/copies already! :)

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Jaytheo40 said:
Hello,

I'm about to apply for my GCMS notes for the first time. I am a Canadian resident sponsoring my wife from Brazil. Our application is being processed in Sao Paulo. I understand even though I'm the sponsor I still need a signed consent form from my wife to be able to view our entire file. I'm a little confused as to which part I fill out and which is filled out by my wife ...

Consent for an access to information and personal information request

SECTION A - you must clearly write your name and date of birth

SECTION B - if you are also seeking the information of your spouse or common law partner in your ATIP request, you must indicate their name and signature

SECTION C - You must write your designated individuals contact information

I'm assuming my wife fills out section A. I think section B is left blank and my info (sponsor and requestor) is filled out in Section C????

thanks in advance,
John
Hello,

I believe you mentioned before you are just couple weeks behind me in the process. Don't you think it can be kinda early to ask for you GCMS notes? I heard someone mentioning here in this forum before that CIC only encourage applicants to ask for their notes If the process is behind schedule that is why I never ordered mine.
I know people that applied one month prior my husband and I (we applied in January) that already have their process finalized and received back their passport with the stamped visa (6 months and couple days process in total- 2 months for the sponsor and 4 months or so in SP VO) so I believe we are nexts :)

I can't help you with the GCMS notes as I never asked for mine but in case you decide to ask, good lucky :)

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
nsjk16 said:
Hello,

I believe you mentioned before you are just couple weeks behind me in the process. Don't you think it can be kinda early to ask for you GCMS notes? I heard someone mentioning here in this forum before that CIC only encourage applicants to ask for their notes If the process is behind schedule that is why I never ordered mine.
I know people that applied one month prior my husband and I (we applied in January) that already have their process finalized and received back their passport with the stamped visa (6 months and couple days process in total- 2 months for the sponsor and 4 months or so in SP VO) so I believe we are nexts :)

I can't help you with the GCMS notes as I never asked for mine but in case you decide to ask, good lucky :)
Hi again,

First off, congrats on your application moving along and that you see some progress. GMCS notes are often requested simply to have a peak at the progress of your application. By reviewing the notes from the VO handling your application you get first hand knowledge if there are any red flags or doubts regarding your process. GCMS notes are often requested multiple times - think the guidelines suggested after 5 months it's advisable to request notes.

All the best to you and I look forward to reading your updates

John

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Jaytheo40 said:
Hi again,

First off, congrats on your application moving along and that you see some progress. GMCS notes are often requested simply to have a peak at the progress of your application. By reviewing the notes from the VO handling your application you get first hand knowledge if there are any red flags or doubts regarding your process. GCMS notes are often requested multiple times - think the guidelines suggested after 5 months it's advisable to request notes.

All the best to you and I look forward to reading your updates

John
Hi John,
I'm affraid you got me wrong. I haven't see some progress in my application since they received it in SP VO. I was just mentioned my friend's application case.

Just to let you know as I'm not sure if you guys noticed but today when I went to CIC website there was a message saying: "The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account. Find out how."

So you can finally link in your account to check your applications :)

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Hi guys,

Just to let you know as I'm not sure if you guys noticed but today when I went to CIC website there was a message saying: "The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account. Find out how."

So you can finally link in your account to check your application and also the other forum I'm on, there was people that already linked their application and checked. I'll probably do that today too :)

Good luck!!