App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
ACM90 said:
Congratulations, that is great news!
Did you get your yet? Im lost here. Haven't been here for long.

Wish all the best to you too!!!

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Canadianinbrazil said:
My husband just got the passport request!!! We are so thrilled the application is finally in the final stages :D
Congrats!! all the best and lucky to you two.

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
We Just received the email requesting my passport !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Amazing... do we need to send recent pics from my husband (sponsor) as well as they request or just mine (sponsored).

Thank you all!

rio2016

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 08 2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Wow .. congrats to you all! :D :D :D

It seems they are working on files transferred in March / April. Nice to hear queue is moving in Sao Paulo. Mine was transferred early September, few more months to wait.

ACM90

Jul 31, 2016
nsjk16 said:
Did you get your yet? Im lost here. Haven't been here for long.

Wish all the best to you too!!!
Thanks! No, we haven't heard yet. It gives us hope though that 3 people have had passport requests today and it seems one of them was just a week ahead of us regarding most steps of the process. We're very happy for everyone, what a great day!

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
FB_9192 said:
We also just received our passport request! :D

App received: April 12
SA: June 3
wow. this was fast! Awesome! Apparently they are finally moving forward in SP lol

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
ACM90 said:
Thanks! No, we haven't heard yet. It gives us hope though that 3 people have had passport requests today and it seems one of them was just a week ahead of us regarding most steps of the process. We're very happy for everyone, what a great day!
Yours its on its way! Keep faithful! Apparently they are moving fast in SP now. What is your timeline?

All the best!!

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
For the people that already sent the passport to immigration.

My husband and I have 1 questions.
Did you guys send Two recent photographs of the sponsored and sponsor as well? Or just of the sponsored person?

They asked in the email when requesting the passport for the height and Eye Colour details for the sponsor and sponsored person. Did you guys also send from both? and How did you send the details? Just wrote down in a paper and attached in the same envelop together w picture/passport?

I heard you don't need to send pictures and height/ eye color details from the sponsor... I'm just trying to confirm :)

Thanks a lot!!!

rio2016

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 08 2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
We just sent 8 pics (passport size) for the PA as part of package sent to Mississauga. None for sponsor.

ACM90

Jul 31, 2016
nsjk16 said:
Yours its on its way! Keep faithful! Apparently they are moving fast in SP now. What is your timeline?

All the best!!
We hope so too! Here is our timeline:

Application received in Mississauga - May 4
Sponsor Approval - May 20
Transfer to SP VO - June 9
Request for extra documents - July 5 (BR police certificate and medical results, but the medical results we had already sent June 10 and they had misplaced them until sometime in July)

I've been in contact with the SP visa office a few times via email regarding our address change here in Brazil and other enquiries and they have been responsive. Since we linked our online application to the myCIC account on September 9th there haven't been any online updates, though.

We hope it won't be long now!

ACM90

Jul 31, 2016
FB_9192 said:
We also just received our passport request! :D

App received: April 12
SA: June 3
That's wonderful news, congratulations!

Our application was sent to SP for processing on June 9, a week after yours, and the VO also asked us for extra documents on July 5, also about a week after you mentioned they asked you for documents, too. This gives us hope!

We hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you!

Jaytheo40

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
São paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
nsjk16 said:
For the people that already sent the passport to immigration.

My husband and I have 1 questions.
Did you guys send Two recent photographs of the sponsored and sponsor as well? Or just of the sponsored person?

They asked in the email when requesting the passport for the height and Eye Colour details for the sponsor and sponsored person. Did you guys also send from both? and How did you send the details? Just wrote down in a paper and attached in the same envelop together w picture/passport?

I heard you don't need to send pictures and height/ eye color details from the sponsor... I'm just trying to confirm :)

well first of all congratulations!
I just went thru the entire process with my wife in Sao Paulo and she has now landed safely in Toronto.

You only need to send photos of the sponsored person (applicant) NOT the sponsor. Yes you do need to send in your height and eye colour - just right it down on a piece of paper and don't forget to include your name and UCI number as well for reference.

Don't forget to follow the instructions for the info on the back of one of the pictures - sponsored persons name and birthdate and the full address of the shop that took the photograph and the date the photo was taken.

I suggest you don't mail in your passport but rather use the service and drop it off in person and pick it up as well. Ours was ready in 3 days only.

I'm happy for you - should you have any other questions feel free to private message me

all the best,
John

Thanks a lot!!!

Mar 25, 2016
Hello John,

Im so happy, they just request my passport as well. Im in Canada, so Ill send everything over trough canada post.

However, Im not compeltely sure of the documents I need to submit.

-Passport
-Letter requesting the passport
-2 pictures (write on the back my file number)
-Write on a letter my eye color and my hight

Thats it? could you please help me out on that?

For the ones that sent their passport here in Canada, can I send the passport trought UPS? Which return label did you guys use?

thanksss a lot