+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample settlement plan 2 for manitoba

Karan.4

Jun 29, 2018
Good day all, I have an issue with settlement plan part 2.
My Manitoba supporter's wife supported his sister-law but the visa is not yet ready , so it kind of still in progress. My question is this.., is he supposed to tick yes to the question... "have you or a member of your household previously supported applicants to the Mpnp" since the process is still on and the applicant has not yet landed?
What is the answer did you get for this because I'm in the same situation kindly help

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello Members, Just wanted to know that as a friend how much income i need to show in order to sponsor my friend , wife and their kid.

Part

Apr 1, 2019
You can log in to your account and update the contact information. You should ask your agent if he/she already sent the sp2. If not, just download the form and fill it up, make sure you follow all instructions and make sure your file number is correct, then email it to mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca with the proof of relationship documents like the birth certificate and marriage certificates. Its really simple to apply on your own and no extra expense. These agents sometimes complicate the application and try to squeeze all the money they can from applicants.
Hi my suporter still not receive any email from mpnp about the confirmation of sp2 delivery after 30 days. We also send a reminder email but still no reply.

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi my suporter still not receive any email from mpnp about the confirmation of sp2 delivery after 30 days. We also send a reminder email but still no reply.
You can send them an email. Just check their email at their website.

Reactions: Part

dushyant2809

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Hey Guys....pls help....what happens if the sponsor is a friend and he has a criminal record ? The nature of Criminal Record is DUI and that was almost 20 years back.

Taj642

Sep 12, 2019
Hi All,

Applied for Manitoba immigration.Submitted the Manitoba application form.
Also , got revert to fill settlement plan 2 .

But ,by mistake , I have mentioned wrong email I'd of relative staying in Manitoba.

How, can I make corrections ,any lead would be appreciated .

Thank you

j.ng98

Jan 17, 2024
Good day everyone,

Recently, I submitted my MPNP application with my friend's information for endorsement. And now, he said he saw one of the requirements in the MPNP Settlement Plan part is "Friend or distant relative: You must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee, or person under another Canadian immigration program.), so he might not able to meet the requirement since he's planning to do paperwork for his spouse come to Canada in a different immigration program soon (he said maybe within this year or next year).

What should I do in this situation? Can I ask for one of my other friends who has PR and can endorse for me? or Can I remove the endorsement part without affecting my application?

Thank you for your time and please help resolve this urgent matter.