+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Employment reference letter for NOC 1111

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have applied under NOC 1111 and waiting anxiously on 438. Meanwhile, I wanted to get other documents ready in case if i get ITA. CAn any one of you help me by sharing a sample employment reference letter for NOC 1111 where duties and responsibilities are matching as per the requirement.

Thanks.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have applied under NOC 1111 and waiting anxiously on 438. Meanwhile, I wanted to get other documents ready in case if i get ITA. CAn any one of you help me by sharing a sample employment reference letter for NOC 1111 where duties and responsibilities are matching as per the requirement.

Thanks.
Main duties of NOC 1111 are as follows-

Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
  • Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
  • Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
  • May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.
Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
  • Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
  • Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
  • Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
  • Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
  • May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
  • May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.
Here is a sample letter which you can modify according to your need. You must have duties similar to above mentioned responsibilities.
Good Luck!

1st December, 2017

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Employment Reference Letter for Mr. (your name).

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that (your name), Address- (your address) has been employed by (your company) since 1st October, 2013 and currently working as (your current position). He is employed on a full time basis working 40 hours per week. His current yearly salary is (your salary).

This job is permanent and currently he is working directly under my supervision.

His main working conditions are-

Designation: (your current post)

Duration: From 15th November 2017 Ongoing.

Hours: Full time Permanent 40 hours per week.

Salary: (your yearly salary)

Bonus: (your benefits & bonus).

Holidays: 24 days per year and sick leave with authenticate medical reasons.

His responsibilities are-

1. Xxxxx

2. Xxxxx

3. Xxxxx

4. Xxxx

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours Sincerely

signature

(Signing person’s name)

(his designation)

(Company name).

(Company address).

Phone: (his phone).

Email: (his email).

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Make sure you don't copy the duties as it is. Try to change the text and edit the duties as per your roles.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Main duties of NOC 1111 are as follows-

Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
  • Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
  • Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
  • May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.
Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
  • Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
  • Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
  • Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
  • Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
  • May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
  • May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.
Here is a sample letter which you can modify according to your need. You must have duties similar to above mentioned responsibilities.
Good Luck!

1st December, 2017

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Employment Reference Letter for Mr. (your name).

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that (your name), Address- (your address) has been employed by (your company) since 1st October, 2013 and currently working as (your current position). He is employed on a full time basis working 40 hours per week. His current yearly salary is (your salary).

This job is permanent and currently he is working directly under my supervision.

His main working conditions are-

Designation: (your current post)

Duration: From 15th November 2017 Ongoing.

Hours: Full time Permanent 40 hours per week.

Salary: (your yearly salary)

Bonus: (your benefits & bonus).

Holidays: 24 days per year and sick leave with authenticate medical reasons.

His responsibilities are-

1. Xxxxx

2. Xxxxx

3. Xxxxx

4. Xxxx

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours Sincerely

signature

(Signing person’s name)

(his designation)

(Company name).

(Company address).

Phone: (his phone).

Email: (his email).
Thanks a lot...Wish ou all the best for Canadian PR

Reactions: ishq74

meghac31

Mar 4, 2018
Hi nafstyle! Knowing that you had started with your application a few months back under the 1111 job code, I was hoping if you could confirm whether you had any professional certification of CA/CGA etc. as well? My job description matches with this job code but I don't have any certification. Any idea if that's a mandatory requirement?

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi nafstyle! Knowing that you had started with your application a few months back under the 1111 job code, I was hoping if you could confirm whether you had any professional certification of CA/CGA etc. as well? My job description matches with this job code but I don't have any certification. Any idea if that's a mandatory requirement?
As long as the job duties and responsibilities matches, i don't think there is a need to be regulated or the education has to match.
I hold a bachelors degree in business management, although i work as an Accountant.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
so what do you guys suggest, to what extent paraphrasing is fine? I mean do they look for keywords or would I be I fine with paraphrasing?

sahil13011

Jun 13, 2018
As long as the job duties and responsibilities matches, i don't think there is a need to be regulated or the education has to match.
I hold a bachelors degree in business management, although i work as an Accountant.
hey bro did you get any conformation regarding your application.
and bro would plz help me out with this actually i am also an accountant but just started doing job. and i've done my graduation in b.com and also pursuing m.com so will it do with accountant title.
your reply will be very helpful to me.

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Request if anyone could send me the format for NOC code: 0122, NOC: 1114, NOC:0114.

Thanks in advance guys. It would be of great help

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
@ishq74

Hi need your help.

I have made a mistake by requesting my previous employer to write my NOC code on my employment letter. That NOC code 2151 was as per my designation .

Now the thing is my duties match NOC 2251. So my question is if I fill in the right NOC (the corrected one) in express entry profile and mention in LOE that I made a mistake of requesting my employer to write the NOC code based on my designation and request CIC to avoid it as I doesn't match with my duties, do you think it can be any problematic?

I know NOC code wasn't needed on employment letter. But getting letter again from my ex-boss is extremely difficult.

Do you think VO can actually relate that it was a genuine mistake as the NOC code mentioned on employment letter was right as per my designation? Which now I know is wrong way to chose NOC :(

Please suggest if you think LOE will suffice in my case.

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Friends,

Thanks.
Hi can u let me know what duties u used for reference letter?