+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same content in Job Reference Letters

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
Hey Guys!

Just checking before I send job reference letters to all of my previous employers to request them to sign and send it back to me. Do you think I should better have different content in job reference letters? I am using below template for all the letters as CIC recommends to have certain information as compulsory: Please let me know.

<Date>
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I am writing this reference at the request of <Employee Name>, who is applying to obtain Permanent Resident status of Canada.
<Mr./Ms. employee last name> was employed with <Company Name> during <Start Date> to <End Date> as a <Position Title>. In this role, as a full time employee working 40 hours a week, <he/she> has assisted the company in <describe job and activities involved>. Besides, <he/she> had also <any additional tasks>.
For this role, <Company> paid <Mr./Ms. Employee Last Name> <$$> per hour or annual salary of <$$> with additional benefits such as <mention benefits>.
I'm happy to provide further information if required.

Sincerely,

[Signee]
<Position Title of Signee>
<Company Name>

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of course they have to be different. Don't forget that technically it's HR who "are issuing" them.

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
Okay. I will have different content in them.

Another question, do you think I should have the date sometime around my last date of employment?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjun279 said:
Another question, do you think I should have the date sometime around my last date of employment?
No. It's perfectly fine to date them as for now.