+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

salame

iqaluit

Jul 12, 2007
Iqaluit, Nunavut
hi, i am happy that i found that site about canadavisa, my name is brahim i am married to beatiful canadain woman, i got in november .2.2006 she visited me in october 2006 , april and june2007 i had the exame doctor on martch and my wife put the papers in the begining of may and we are still waiting for the respond of the office visa, please i want to know how long they take to respond, and what is the other steep.

gilipsie

Star Member
Jul 11, 2007
I have no answers for you, but I have hopes you will get this taken care of soon so you can be together.

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
iqaluit said:
hi, i am happy that i found that site about canadavisa, my name is brahim i am married to beatiful canadain woman, i got in november .2.2006 she visited me in october 2006 , april and june2007 i had the exame doctor on martch and my wife put the papers in the begining of may and we are still waiting for the respond of the office visa, please i want to know how long they take to respond, and what is the other steep.
Hi,

Do as Raven said: Visit the "Sponsoring Husband from Morocco" thread at this same forum by clicking on the link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.0.html

Feel free to post your same question there by clicking on the reply button. Members within that forum thread have been very helpful to one another, and their applications have been successful as well.

Also, whenever you get the chance, browse through the forum postings within that same thread and you'll will learn a lot about the process and time frames as well.

Good Luck!

Warm regards,
Libra.