+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SA MGA BISAYA NGA NAG APPLY UG STUDENT PERMIT, NETWORK TA DIRI!!

Dreamcatcher87

Apr 18, 2015
Floje said:
You might want to read this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

Apiki jud ang 1 year program. Yes, you should take at least a 2-year program. Your refusal was indeed a blessing in disguise. :)

Music Industry Arts akong program. 2 years siya nga diploma program. I am actually a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering graduate pero wala nako magamit kay nag business ko. Akong business kay internet cafe ug sound system rental. I work also as a sound technician sa akong sound system rental business, so related ra sa Music Industry Arts kay naa man siyay subject nga sound engineering.

Thanks Floje! Lagi murag blessing in disguise jud, hehe..
I will still have to appeal to the officer though..unsaon ni? Naay gap imong studies? Cool ra kaau imong course haha i wish i wasnt a nursing grad. Hasul kaau i swear

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Dreamcatcher87 said:
Thanks Floje! Lagi murag blessing in disguise jud, hehe..
I will still have to appeal to the officer though..unsaon ni? Naay gap imong studies? Cool ra kaau imong course haha i wish i wasnt a nursing grad. Hasul kaau i swear
Way sapayan Dreamcatcher! :)

Ayaw na ug appeal, mas madugay. Reapply na lang pareha sa akong gibuhat. Na deny man ko at first, and then nagreapply ko daun. Got my visa in 9 days after my reapplication. :D

Yes, taas kaayo akong gap ui. Graduate ko pag 2002 pa tawn. Haha! I'm actually 34 years old na. :p

But first, pangita sa ug program nga 2 years.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Dreamcatcher87 said:
Hi scorpio and Floje, my course im taking up is Palliative care sa Niagara College unya 1 yr ra.. Ang gi ingon sa agency nako is i can do the RN license exam after ana then PGWP and then PR... Ambot oi maybe God has a diff plan. Depressing kaau.. The agency is still trying to figure out how im going to reapply.. My question is, pwedi raman ko mu apply online derecho na with my medical and all but hust answering the concerns sa vo diba? Ang ako ireason sa VO about sa gap of studies kay My parents just got their greencards in the states last 2010 and they had to save up for my studies in canada .. Pwedi ba na? And my plans after my studies kay mu cross over ko sa arizona where my folks live... Yes scorpio, im married with a child but my husband is a nigerian and he came here to study sa Ust. we talked about ur suggestion but siya pud has been out of school since 2012 October, i dont know if the vo will accept pud basin ma pareha ra.. And naa may naka butang didto na level of establishment? What does that even mean? Naa moy mga suggestions on how I go forward with this?

And is the SOP one and the same with the letter of explanation?
I think it was my fault i got denied cuz ga salig ra pud ko sa agency and i didnt do my own research beforehand and i found this forum late na.... But i hope this time around it will be different..
Naaa mao jud na akong wala ka-angayi si Wise, Dreamcatcher. Remember I consulted with them? And they also told me one year was fine! Maygani I did my own research before signing up with them, and I also found this forum. If not, nadale pud ko sa ilaha .... unta jud ila gidisclose ang pitfalls sa one year enrollment. Mayra ba kaayo sila maningil sa ilahang fee upfront.

Ask lang ko, if you don't mind -- unsa may occupation ninyong duha since 2012? How have both of you been able to earn money? Naa mo business?

The VO needs to be convinced that you will not violate the terms of your visa -- and since it's a TRV, kung mahuman na, dapat mouli ka diri sa Pilipinas. So you have to show him you are sufficiently established here para naa kay balikan diri. The ways to show this are: your funds and investments, but more importantly that you are able to hold down a job/career, more importantly a career that is connected to your course. Kay in case wala mo work out didto, you can return and resume your life here and use what you learned in Canada to live comfortably in the Philippines. Kung wala kay steady job or career path, the VO thinks that you might not come back to the Philippines voluntarily. Mao ni akong pagsabot sa employment history and level of establishment, even the gap in studies

I don't think your reason nga you will rejoin your parents in the US after your studies will convince the VO either (naa na ba kay US visa?)... to be honest, babaw ra na nga reason. Talk about your personal plans in your next SOP, how you plan to use your course in the Philippines, etc.

Yes, next time, definitely look into a 2 year program instead of one year. With the CIC's new rules, di na jud enough ang 1 year PGWP. Good luck!

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fellow bisdak. I just received my refusal letter today July 29, its dated May 14 pa. Grabe sila gipaabot pa nila ug ingon ani ka dugay when they have decided na diay May pa. Ang reasons for refusal were:

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including
purpose of visit
your current employment situation
your personal assets and financial status.
Other reason:
I reviewed your study and I do not find it credible based on your experience and education."

How can I address these in my reapplication, if ever?
Purpose of visit--?
Current employment situation--I am employed as a Medical Rep here in the Philippines.
Your personal assets and financial status--personal bank acct has php1.6k, paid cad6k tuition. My husband will pay for my studies dapat, he even executed an affidavit of support.
Study not credible based on experience and education--Im a Registered Nurse here in the Ph but since I graduated from College I worked as a Medical rep na coz same with Dreamcatcher nobody hires me if I apply as a Nurse pero pag medrep kay naa dayon.

Dreamcatcher87

Apr 18, 2015
Floje said:
Way sapayan Dreamcatcher! :)

Ayaw na ug appeal, mas madugay. Reapply na lang pareha sa akong gibuhat. Na deny man ko at first, and then nagreapply ko daun. Got my visa in 9 days after my reapplication. :D

Yes, taas kaayo akong gap ui. Graduate ko pag 2002 pa tawn. Haha! I'm actually 34 years old na. :p

But first, pangita sa ug program nga 2 years.

OK go! Im going to message the school now.. And I created a MyCic account hehe.
So gi unsa nimo pag explain ang gap? Related ra cguro imong gi buhat sa imong course

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
wandermom said:
Hi fellow bisdak. I just received my refusal letter today July 29, its dated May 14 pa. Grabe sila gipaabot pa nila ug ingon ani ka dugay when they have decided na diay May pa. Ang reasons for refusal were:

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
purpose of visit
Other reason:
I reviewed your study and I do not find it credible based on your experience and education."

Purpose of visit--?
Current employment situation--I am employed as a Medical Rep here in the Philippines.
Your personal assets and financial status--personal bank acct has php1.6k, paid cad6k tuition. My husband will pay for my studies dapat, he even executed an affidavit of support.
Study not credible based on experience and education--Im a Registered Nurse here in the Ph but since I graduated from College I worked as a Medical rep na coz same with Dreamcatcher nobody hires me if I apply as a Nurse pero pag medrep kay naa dayon.
Hi wandermom! Sorry to hear about your refusal. Pero grabe, dugay na man diay kaayo sila nakahimo ug decision unya karon lang ka gipahibaw. Online ba kadto ka or paper-based? Ayaw lang ka surrender wandermom. Kahibaw na man ka sa reasons, so next time, kahibaw na ka kung unsa nga points imong dapat i address.

Purpose of visit - demonstrate nimo nga mo study ka sa Canada, dili ka mo violate sa ila immigration laws, dili ka mo work illegally, mo uli ka after your studies
Current employment situation - demonstrate nga dako imong salary as a med rep, submit payrolls, etc.
Personal assets and financial status - submit ITRs, bank certs, land titles, car registrations, business permits
Study not credible based on experience and education - demonstrate how your program in Canada relates to your past education and your current job

Hope this helps. Good luck wandermom! Stay positive! :)

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Dreamcatcher87 said:
OK go! Im going to message the school now.. And I created a MyCic account hehe.
So gi unsa nimo pag explain ang gap? Related ra cguro imong gi buhat sa imong course
Yup, related ra akong business sa akong course. Good luck Dreamcatcher!

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
wandermom said:

purpose of visit
Other reason:

Purpose of visit--?
sorry to hear about the refusal, wandermom. I was just wondering how you were. Did you receive your letter by email or snail mail? Dugaya pud naabot oi, unta nahatag dayon kay para maka-adjust pa ka for September intake. Pero what can you do, ing-ana naman jud.

Girl, murag course mismatch man ang sa imo oi. Kay Travel and Tourism walay connection sa imo education or experience. You have to change program, why not a business course or a sales management course? Murag mas connect man na sa imo experience as a med rep. Anyway, kung type jud nimo Travel and Tourism, you can always change course AFTER you get the visa ;)

Your case is not hopeless jud, with a few adjustments lang kaya na!! Kay stable man imo work history and you have the right funds pa. Re-apply na lang for January 2016 intake. Okay pa man kaha imo IELTS results og medical exam. Good luck!

Dreamcatcher87

Apr 18, 2015
scorpio1641 said:
Naaa mao jud na akong wala ka-angayi si Wise, Dreamcatcher. Remember I consulted with them? And they also told me one year was fine! Maygani I did my own research before signing up with them, and I also found this forum. If not, nadale pud ko sa ilaha .... unta jud ila gidisclose ang pitfalls sa one year enrollment. Mayra ba kaayo sila maningil sa ilahang fee upfront.

Ask lang ko, if you don't mind -- unsa may occupation ninyong duha since 2012? How have both of you been able to earn money? Naa mo business?

The VO needs to be convinced that you will not violate the terms of your visa -- and since it's a TRV, kung mahuman na, dapat mouli ka diri sa Pilipinas. So you have to show him you are sufficiently established here para naa kay balikan diri. The ways to show this are: your funds and investments, but more importantly that you are able to hold down a job/career, more importantly a career that is connected to your course. Kay in case wala mo work out didto, you can return and resume your life here and use what you learned in Canada to live comfortably in the Philippines. Kung wala kay steady job or career path, the VO thinks that you might not come back to the Philippines voluntarily. Mao ni akong pagsabot sa employment history and level of establishment, even the gap in studies

I don't think your reason nga you will rejoin your parents in the US after your studies will convince the VO either (naa na ba kay US visa?)... to be honest, babaw ra na nga reason. Talk about your personal plans in your next SOP, how you plan to use your course in the Philippines, etc.

Yes, next time, definitely look into a 2 year program instead of one year. With the CIC's new rules, di na jud enough ang 1 year PGWP. Good luck!

Hi scorpio, Wala ko ka kita ani imong message... Since 2012 kay my hubby pinadad.an siya ug money from home and then me I found a job sa Makati but its not related to my course, office admin work and then from there I applied as a VIP host sa mga clubs sa Manila and then I left for Singapore and did a lil bit of that, came back, got married last year then continued to do the club promoting thing.. Wala man gud ko khbaw ana na dapat jud diay related ang imong studihan sa imong current job or activities, abi nako na u can just up and leave and study anything..wala man sad naga advice ang wise, Bogo.on man sad akong agent oi purya gaba.. sorry to say jud.. The only thing they advised me was to show my job na promoter sa Valkyrie club then say there na I have been doing a small time business which i actually am but its just gym supplements.. then also they told me to just say na I will work in a hospice here when I get back.. So i kinda get where the VO is coming from kay lagpas ra... but i never did the research and took all these things into consideration only a few months back.. anyway

So if this is the case, I have to enroll in a diff program na 2 years and then I have to get my activities in line with my course..This is what ur saying right? Which makes sense... How about the gap, can I say na my parents were saving for it?
And you were right to not have gone with them, na sayang lang akong 50k! First we tried to do the Quebec Nominee program kay dili daw kinahanglan ug nursing exp as long as ni graduate after 2009, na submit na tanan, then gi balik kay wala koy french but ang gi advice sa wise kay unya na ang French, so while ga ready ko for French, gi close na ang Cap for Quebec. Mao to I decided to do Student visa. Hasula lagi! I told them yesterday na u guys are messing with peoples lives here! All u care about is the money. Another year wasted! I have been at this Canada thing since 2013 Aug! Until now, naa pa jud tawn ko diri and by the looks of it, seems like im not leaving anytime soon! :mad:

Anyway salamat kaau sa input Scorpio!

Dreamcatcher87

Apr 18, 2015
wandermom said:

purpose of visit
Other reason:

Purpose of visit--?

Hi wandermom,
Sorry to hear about your refusal too. Ga pareha jud ta ani. But at least u have hope cuz like Scorpio said, you have stable work /employment history...
Travel and tourism imong course? Paeta aning nursing oi...Makalagot kaau sa na they have u wait that long only to be refused??? Ako I applied since Jan pa...And i applied as a nurse diri sa North Gen actually. I passed the exam and also I had the final interview but wala ko nila tawagi..Experience na unta to under my belt!
Anyway, I hope maka reapply raka, mag update-ay lang ta kung na unsa na... Good luck!

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Ah, oo, Travel and Tourism man diay imong gikuha nga program sa Canada wadermom. Course mismatch jud bitaw. Sakto ang giingon ni Scorpio. You can still try reapplying for September with a different program nga related sa imo work karon.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Dreamcatcher87 said:
Hi scorpio, Wala ko ka kita ani imong message... Since 2012 kay my hubby pinadad.an siya ug money from home and then me I found a job sa Makati but its not related to my course, office admin work and then from there I applied as a VIP host sa mga clubs sa Manila and then I left for Singapore and did a lil bit of that, came back, got married last year then continued to do the club promoting thing.. Wala man gud ko khbaw ana na dapat jud diay related ang imong studihan sa imong current job or activities, abi nako na u can just up and leave and study anything..wala man sad naga advice ang wise, Bogo.on man sad akong agent oi purya gaba.. sorry to say jud.. The only thing they advised me was to show my job na promoter sa Valkyrie club then say there na I have been doing a small time business which i actually am but its just gym supplements.. then also they told me to just say na I will work in a hospice here when I get back.. So i kinda get where the VO is coming from kay lagpas ra... but i never did the research and took all these things into consideration only a few months back.. anyway

So if this is the case, I have to enroll in a diff program na 2 years and then I have to get my activities in line with my course..This is what ur saying right? Which makes sense... How about the gap, can I say na my parents were saving for it?
And you were right to not have gone with them, na sayang lang akong 50k! First we tried to do the Quebec Nominee program kay dili daw kinahanglan ug nursing exp as long as ni graduate after 2009, na submit na tanan, then gi balik kay wala koy french but ang gi advice sa wise kay unya na ang French, so while ga ready ko for French, gi close na ang Cap for Quebec. Mao to I decided to do Student visa. Hasula lagi! I told them yesterday na u guys are messing with peoples lives here! All u care about is the money. Another year wasted! I have been at this Canada thing since 2013 Aug! Until now, naa pa jud tawn ko diri and by the looks of it, seems like im not leaving anytime soon! :mad:

Anyway salamat kaau sa input Scorpio!
Yikes. Mao lagi na ang WISE oi, generic kaayo sila "mo-consultant" nimo. Remember ingon ko nimo eng-engon ang ako consultant? Ang iya girecommend nako before was Int'l Business Management sa Niagara College, then I asked her kung pwede ba Events Management na lang, ingon siya time sa pangutan-on sa nako ako boss LOL. They really should give you more advice for the 50k they are asking oi.

Question lang, ang imo gym supplements business, naa kay registration, ITR, etc? Kay basin mas okay na to explain your history. You can take a business course instead. Then ingnon nimo nga you will use what you learned to make your business prosper. Wala may connect to ila gi-advise nimo oi. Wala na bay open for nurses in Quebec na pud? Nag close na jud siya?

cessyeve

Jul 31, 2015
Hi sa tanan! Kinsay naka try ug pa-medical sa kang Dr. Albert and Maureen Santos sa Cebu Doctors Medical Arts? Paspas ba ilang pag forward sa result sa Embassy? Ang ahoang papers for Visa gsend sa CPNIS agency last 2nd week of this month then last monday 27th ra ko naka pag medical. Pila kaha ka-weeks ang process and makahibaw if na grant ba ahong Visa or wala? Kay Sept 8 na baya mag start ang class. Salamat sa makatubag! :D

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Hi cessyeve, diha ko gapamedical! Dali ra man na sila, kung atong Monday ka nag pa medical, by today na-send na na nila usually. Have you tried calling them to follow up?
Asa ka nga school?

cessyeve

Jul 31, 2015
scorpio1641 said:
Hi cessyeve, diha ko gapamedical! Dali ra man na sila, kung atong Monday ka nag pa medical, by today na-send na na nila usually. Have you tried calling them to follow up?
Asa ka nga school?
Hello! Maayo ra gayud na nmention nimo na to follow-up, nag wait man gud ko ug 5-7days kay mao man ila ingon. Gladly, nsend na nila last 29th pa. 2days lang, paspas jud diay sila noh. hehe Lipay ko now, kay ka 2x man gud ko nag urine and blood then na okay nsad ang results sa ika 2. :D :D :D
Toronto ko this Sept, sa Seneca College. Ikaw?