+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC (Rapid Response Operations Center) Ottawa office file processing

Dec 19, 2021
I waited like 42 days for my Background check to change from "In progress" to "We are processing". Now, I will wait this much time again for the security to pass it seems. Nah, I should stop checking my account continuously :)
[/hey from what email you got approved email??

Dec 19, 2021
Here is my situation:
AOR: 13 March 2021
Stream: CEC

Primary VO: RROC
Secondary VO: Ottawa IRCC

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

***************Still waiting for the portal email
Same here,, did you get your copr yet or not?? if yes please share the email address which they used to send you portal email.

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Applied GCMS notes on 16th March, Received today 20th April 2022. Files moved from NDVO to RROC, now the primary office is RROC
Eligibility, Security- not started.

ADR (PCC & Schedule A) and Remed Request - April 3, 2022
Red Med passed - April 16, 2022
ADR submitted - April 19, 2022

So what's the current trend or expectation we can have from RROC?

Cleooooo

May 13, 2022
I am depentant applicant with my common law partner. We got the portal on Nov/2021. My principal applicant got her e-copr and card in two months. But my case didn't move on at all. Yesterday I got the email from IRCC that my COPR has expired and they are opening a new application for me. I just called IRCC this morning, they are saying that their office probablly regard me as out of Canada, that's why they gave me COPR not eCOPR at the first time. And now my case is processing in RROC. Hope this information could help someone, for those who's in Canada but got the COPR and no progress yet.

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
I got my wife’s sowp approved yesterday, spoke to ircc agent today and came to know my dependent kid’s vv application applied together with sowp is in process at rroc. Anyone got any recent approvals from rroc?

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
My file was at RROC the last time I called IRCC, apparently it was transferred to local VO to finalize the application. Here is my timeline:
AOR February 26
March 31st Eligibility passes (called IRCC Apr 5th, did not ask about VO)
GU May 28th
Call IRCC June 7 (agent did not give much info - VO RROC)
Email for portal June 11 - VO Etobicoke
Now I’m waiting for my credentials for the portal. Hope it helps!
Can you call from outside Canada? What’s the number? How long is the waiting time

Jan 16, 2023
Submitted my Study permit since August 2022 and till now no decision has been taken. No update on CIC platform . When i did my research I was told my application is at RROC.Please I have no knowledge of this .Can anyone assist to know the status of my application

Jan 16, 2023
Is there anyone that can help me with GCMS note. i reside in Nigeria. The last time i logged on webform. I was being told my application is being processed. Application is now 5MONTS AND 7DAYS

Jan 16, 2023
Can you call from outside Canada? What’s the number? How long is the waiting time
Submitted my Study permit since August 2022 and till now no decision has been taken. No update on CIC platform . When i did my research I was told my application is at RROC.Please I have no knowledge of this .Can anyone assist to know the status of my application