+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

nicolesmith

Sep 22, 2020
@Dan2k16 your secondary VO is Mexico, right? On wapp groups we figured out that our problem isn't the agent code, but the VO. Certain VOs such as Dakar and Mexico were left behind. They're working by VO.

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
I got PPR on July 18th exactly 2 weeks after I submitted requested ADR
My primary VO is RROC
I noticed my ADR status changed to N/A a day before (17th July) and on the afternoon of July 18th I got PPR

Same situation for my friend too. His application was RROC.

So it’s coming guys, don’t worry. :)

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
@Dan2k16 your secondary VO is Mexico, right? On wapp groups we figured out that our problem isn't the agent code, but the VO. Certain VOs such as Dakar and Mexico were left behind. They're working by VO.
How'd you arrive to this conclusion? My VO was Mexico City before getting re-assigned to RROC; before that my application was completely static.

nicolesmith

Sep 22, 2020
How'd you arrive to this conclusion? My VO was Mexico City before getting re-assigned to RROC; before that my application was completely static.
Because I was also transferred from VO Mexico to RROC and I'm in the same situation. I'm on several whatsapp groups and this is what happened with RROC recently: on November and December several Nigerians were sent to RROC, because this new VO is now responsible for taking care of part of the backlog. When Nigerians were transferred, they started receiving ADRs and soon after PPR. On February, a new batch of files were sent to RROC. Among them were the processes from Mexico, Dakar, Cairo, Paris, NVDO, etc. On March, all these people started receiving ADRs and we even created a list with everyone's information on wapp group. On May, PPR started to come out only for processes that came from NVDO. In the meantime, a GCMS Note from someone appeared in which an officer wrote that they were working on the Indian files. Later, it was discovered that they were prioritizing the VOs with the most process volume. On June (or in the end of May), PPR came out for people transferred from VO Cairo as well, but they were just a few people. On May or June, the VO London files were transferred to RROC among with some others. PPR started to come out for them.

In short, many VOs that were transferred on February and received ADR on March/ April/ May were left behind and I don't know why. No one from Mexico, Dakar, etc is having any movement in the process. Nobody received PPR.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Because I was also transferred from VO Mexico to RROC and I'm in the same situation. I'm on several whatsapp groups and this is what happened with RROC recently: on November and December several Nigerians were sent to RROC, because this new VO is now responsible for taking care of part of the backlog. When Nigerians were transferred, they started receiving ADRs and soon after PPR. On February, a new batch of files were sent to RROC. Among them were the processes from Mexico, Dakar, Cairo, Paris, NVDO, etc. On March, all these people started receiving ADRs and we even created a list with everyone's information on wapp group. On May, PPR started to come out only for processes that came from NVDO. In the meantime, a GCMS Note from someone appeared in which an officer wrote that they were working on the Indian files. Later, it was discovered that they were prioritizing the VOs with the most process volume. On June (or in the end of May), PPR came out for people transferred from VO Cairo as well, but they were just a few people. On May or June, the VO London files were transferred to RROC among with some others. PPR started to come out for them.

In short, many VOs that were transferred on February and received ADR on March/ April/ May were left behind and I don't know why. No one from Mexico, Dakar, etc is having any movement in the process. Nobody received PPR.
They skipped some files apparently. So I went for mandamus and after that I got ADR for proof of fund. Still waiting for update since then.

my timeline:
April 25 receivedADR for pcc and schedule A, medical request was made too.
Eligibility not started on notes generated on May 13.
Saw no movement at all so I decide to file for mandamus.
Lawyer hired and did paperwork on July 6.
On July 7 I got adr for proof of fund which i guess finally someone checked my file.
Still waiting. My file was previously in HKVO and was transferred to RROC in February.
Now that London VO files which were transferred to RROC in June are getting PPR, I think I made the right decision to go for mandamus.

Reactions: nicolesmith

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021

Mexico secondary vo as well....this is crazy so we should just keep waiting indefinitely and our files keep getting placed on the back burner because of a backlog they created.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020

Great insight. Thanks for sharing! Guess our apps WILL go the full EE FSW expectation period, as it stands.

They skipped some files apparently. So I went for mandamus and after that I got ADR for proof of fund. Still waiting for update since then.

my timeline:
On July 7 I got adr for proof of fund which i guess finally someone checked my file.
Still waiting. My file was previously in HKVO and was transferred to RROC in February.
Now that London VO files which were transferred to RROC in June are getting PPR, I think I made the right decision to go for mandamus.

Despite me not being in a hurry, I'm starting to wonder if mandamus could be an option. Getting a response in say, 21-22 months vs the expected 26 sounds like a worthwhile investment, depending on the price.

Saif_S

Jun 7, 2022
My file was in Paris and hasnt been touched until it was moved to RROC ( i know this because i asked for multiple gcms notes) thats when i started receiving ADRs. My guess, it has nothing to do with VOs but files with zero progress, before my file was moved nothing has been started ( eligibility , criminality and security ) my AOR is November 2020. My file was moved to RROC around March , 2 months later remed and first ADR a month after that 2nd ADR so i am under the impression that our files will go through all the steps from scratch once it hits the RROC office ( 4 - 6 months processing ) i might be wrong :)

Reactions: somenath1061

nicolesmith

Sep 22, 2020

my timeline:
What's the estimated time to receive PPR in these cases? I admit I'm afraid to file for mandamus without having eligibility passed.

nicolesmith

Sep 22, 2020
My file was in Paris and hasnt been touched until it was moved to RROC ( i know this because i asked for multiple gcms notes) thats when i started receiving ADRs. My guess, it has nothing to do with VOs but files with zero progress, before my file was moved nothing has been started ( eligibility , criminality and security ) my AOR is November 2020. My file was moved to RROC around March , 2 months later remed and first ADR a month after that 2nd ADR so i am under the impression that our files will go through all the steps from scratch once it hits the RROC office ( 4 - 6 months processing ) i might be wrong :)
I think that everybody transferred to RROC was in this situation. I haven't seen anyone with the file in advance who has been sent there.

Saif_S

Jun 7, 2022
I think that everybody transferred to RROC was in this situation. I haven't seen anyone with the file in advance who has been sent there.
Thats why if i have to take a wild guess on processing time , i would add 4 to 6 months from the date the file has been moved to RROC because they will go through all the steps

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I don't think its necessarily files with zero progress, but maybe ones that have been inactive for an extended period of time? Case in point, I received some GCMS notes back in Feb 2022 and my file hadn't been transfered to RROC. My status was the following:

Generated: 19/01/2022
Received: 12/02/2022

Primary office: Mexico
Secondary office: CIO

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info sharing: In Progress

Since then, I've repassed medicals, received PCC & Schedule A ADR, both of which I submitted in and were acknowledged. My new notes should come in soon enough, contrasting those will hopefully shed more light on the situation.

nicolesmith

Sep 22, 2020
I don't think its necessarily files with zero progress, but maybe ones that have been inactive for an extended period of time? Case in point, I received some GCMS notes back in Feb 2022 and my file hadn't been transfered to RROC. My status was the following:

Since then, I've repassed medicals, received PCC & Schedule A ADR, both of which I submitted in and were acknowledged. My new notes should come in soon enough, contrasting those will hopefully shed more light on the situation.
My situation is similar to yours. Adr received on April 30. Called IRCC this week, nothing changed. Eligibility and security not started and info sharing in progress.

Saif_S

Jun 7, 2022

Its very hard to predict their behavior at this point of time , looking forward for your gcms notes :)

Reactions: cemivac