+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
Was stuck at documents uploaded since May, sent two webforms asking if they received the documents and the other with the attached documents exactly two weeks ago. Received email confirmation of documents receipt today. Not sure what to make of it, if it was the webforms or the fact that its been around 2 month since adr request.
Changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents". No gu though.

Reactions: Umraugh876

firedom

Sep 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, please please share your experiences. My file is in rroc, and on 7th I got a gu and background check changed to we are processing. Adr status is NA. Called ircc they said everything passed waiting for final decision. Its been 6 days and no ppr. When can I expect ppr. The waiting is excruciatingly painful.
Pls share your ppr experience of rroc.
Hi, isn't 'we are processing your background check' the default message since AOR?

i have the same bg status and I was wondering if it is changed or been the same since aor.

Krystal876

May 23, 2022
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
January 29, 2021
Hi, isn't 'we are processing your background check' the default message since AOR?

i have the same bg status and I was wondering if it is changed or been the same since aor.
I had the same status since AOR as well.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020

Same status for me, since AOR or shortly after, as well.

November 2020 oh how time flies

dabingougou

May 30, 2021
My AOR is Dec 2020. I got the remed request late April (2022) and ADR one day later. Submitted ADR mid-May with an explanation letter (missing one doc). Got the acknowledgment around Jun 20. No update since. I know several people with very similar timelines and the same VO (RROC - Hong Kong) also with the same status. Remain hopeful, folks!

Antisymmetric

Jun 3, 2019
My AOR is Dec 2020. I got the remed request late April (2022) and ADR one day later. Submitted ADR mid-May with an explanation letter (missing one doc). Got the acknowledgment around Jun 20. No update since. I know several people with very similar timelines and the same VO (RROC - Hong Kong) also with the same status. Remain hopeful, folks!
I have RROC+HK combo as well with Nov. 2020 AOR. ADR submitted early May and I received the acknowledgment after 67 days. The current status of ADR is reviewing. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: dabingougou

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
It's been almost 40 days and haven't heard anything from my app post ADR acknowledgement. However, I ordered some GCMS notes 2 weeks ago. Hopefully they'll come through and I'll have some updates.

Has anyone here received an update?

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
It's been almost 40 days and haven't heard anything from my app post ADR acknowledgement. However, I ordered some GCMS notes 2 weeks ago. Hopefully they'll come through and I'll have some updates.

Has anyone here received an update?
None for me. Let us know what your notes say when you get them. I thought about ordering but I don't even know.

Reactions: cemivac

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
None for me. Let us know what your notes say when you get them. I thought about ordering but I don't even know.
Couldn't hurt, moreso if it's your first time ordering them. There's a few sites that provide the service, all you need is to sign a consent form and a few CAD. I'd go for it, for a little more peace of mind; part of the process, I'd say!

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Couldn't hurt, moreso if it's your first time ordering them. There's a few sites that provide the service, all you need is to sign a consent form and a few CAD. I'd go for it, for a little more peace of mind; part of the process, I'd say!
I have ordered once before last September. Nothing recently though since the file has been moved to RROC.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I have ordered once before last September. Nothing recently though since the file has been moved to RROC.
I'll report back once mine arrive. I have some from a few months back as well, so if there's anything interesting in comparison after the ADR + acknowledgement, I'll post here. That might make ordering a little more worthwhile.

dabingougou

May 30, 2021
I'll report back once mine arrive. I have some from a few months back as well, so if there's anything interesting in comparison after the ADR + acknowledgement, I'll post here. That might make ordering a little more worthwhile.
Several other people in my group chat and I are the same. There were several weeks between ADR submission and the acknowledgment letter, and now 4+ weeks have passed since acknowledgment.

• Sad
Reactions: cemivac