+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
My file was in Paris and hasnt been touched until it was moved to RROC ( i know this because i asked for multiple gcms notes) thats when i started receiving ADRs. My guess, it has nothing to do with VOs but files with zero progress, before my file was moved nothing has been started ( eligibility , criminality and security ) my AOR is November 2020. My file was moved to RROC around March , 2 months later remed and first ADR a month after that 2nd ADR so i am under the impression that our files will go through all the steps from scratch once it hits the RROC office ( 4 - 6 months processing ) i might be wrong :)
Basically same for me. My file was in London 18 months no movement at all. It was transferred in June and then I got adr and now ppr.
Funny thing is at the beginning of this month as per gcms my eligibility and security weren’t even started.
But once they ‘touched’ my file, it all moved very fast.

Reactions: somenath1061

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Basically same for me. My file was in London 18 months no movement at all. It was transferred in June and then I got adr and now ppr.
Funny thing is at the beginning of this month as per gcms my eligibility and security weren’t even started.
But once they ‘touched’ my file, it all moved very fast.
PPR two weeks after ADR submission? That's awesome! Meanwhile, It's been 40 days or so for me, still holding out for the PPR. Think a few of us are in the same situation.

Reactions: Starboy12

VulkanHammer

Jul 22, 2022
Hey Everyone,
Ive been lurking on a bunch of threads and all the info all of you shared made the wait bearable . I wanted to share the details of my wife's process .
AOR 20 Feb, 2021 , FSW
COR- UAE
VO - London in Nov 2021, then RROC on 25 May , 2022
Medicals Extended - May 24 , 2022
ADR request (Schedule A , PCC ) - 22 June, 2022
Submitted ADR - 26 June , 2022
ADR status changed to Not Applicable - 27 June , 2022
Background check changed to your application is in progress , we will
let you when we start ( IP 1 ) - 27 June , 2022
Background check changed to we are processing your background check ( IP2 ) - 11 July ,2022
PPR - 18 July,2022

I hope everyone in this thread gets their golden email soon !

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
I am seeing a lot of PPRs coming from files transferred in May 2022 from London VO to RROC... This just further confirms the location discrimination that is being employed by RROC... For Mexico our files were transferred to RROC in February and they have since been gathering dust in everyway possible. I am sure that other files from certain VOs can attest to this... What can we do to bring this injustice to the attention of IRCC? Any suggestions??

Malik.khoshal

Jul 23, 2022
Hi this is Abdul Malik khoshal i am in Afghanistan is there any new information about to Canada to how apply im so canfeusd i have been worked 5 years with PRT i also send my documents to Canada ircc email but still didn't get any reply. Can anyone tell me what should i do now ?

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I am seeing a lot of PPRs coming from files transferred in May 2022 from London VO to RROC... This just further confirms the location discrimination that is being employed by RROC... For Mexico our files were transferred to RROC in February and they have since been gathering dust in everyway possible. I am sure that other files from certain VOs can attest to this... What can we do to bring this injustice to the attention of IRCC? Any suggestions??
I doubt it has anything to do with discrimination. Maybe the way london vo processed documents was faster and the applications came to RROC further ahead. It sucks, but I doubt there’s anything we can do other than wait. At least they’re giving PPRs after all, it’s just a matter of time.

friskflask

Jul 6, 2022
PPR and CoPR timeline:

VO: RROC/NDVO
AoR: March, 2021
ADR1: April, 2022
ADR2: April, 2022
PPR1: 20 June, 2022
Passport returned without visa and CoPR: July 5, 2022; More info here, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-10162544
PPR2: July, 2022
Passport with visa and CoPR: 21 July, 2022

Also, there was NO ideal transition between each of the stages as seen by most applicants, for example, after submitting the ADRs, ADR uploaded -> ADR received -> ADR reviewing -> ADR N/A, was not the case. It was mostly silent or random at best. ADR status changed from uploaded to N/A after about a month of submitting. Received emails that ADRs were received after receiving PPR1.

Suggest anyone struggling to make sense of their timelines to call and get to an agent to get the most accurate/updated information on their applications.

Good luck to everyone else here waiting for their PPR/CoPR!