+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

madiha199-

Mar 26, 2023
I am in a whatsapp group of around 200 or more people. They are following the trend with a google sheet. Yesterday RROC sent final decision and PPRs to majority of the applicants from 15th to 31st March. By the end of september they will work on April most probably. RROC tends to skip a week or two in between. We are praying for April AOR in october and May in November at the least.

Reactions: leevick and dr.8

dr.8

Aug 10, 2023
I am in a whatsapp group of around 200 or more people. They are following the trend with a google sheet. Yesterday RROC sent final decision and PPRs to majority of the applicants from 15th to 31st March. By the end of september they will work on April most probably. RROC tends to skip a week or two in between. We are praying for April AOR in october and May in November at the least.
My status also changed on GC Key as
“Latest update:
Final decision - Sep 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.”

my AOR was March 26. Not sure if this is progressing towards PPR or just a ghost update. May i please ask you to share the link of whatsapp group so that i may also join.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My status also changed on GC Key as
“Latest update:
Final decision - Sep 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.”

my AOR was March 26. Not sure if this is progressing towards PPR or just a ghost update. May i please ask you to share the link of whatsapp group so that i may also join.
You should expect an approval email soon.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Could you please let me know what do you mean by “15th to 31st March”, does this means security screening was initiated between 15 th to 31st March? Like 2022? Or 2023?

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hello..What is your Aor? inland or outland? I have similar situation BGV under progress over a month.

FSW-O
AOR 28th Nov 2023
Eligibility cleared 15th Feb 2024
Medicals passed 20th Feb 2024
Information Sharing completed
Criminality in progress
Security hasn't started

Waiting and waiting and more waiting =_=

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hello..What is your Aor? inland or outland? I have similar situation BGV under progress over a month.
My gckey shows Background check not applicable whereas on tracker it shows in progress.

What does your status in gckey say?

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know what batch RROC is processing now? Is it based on AOR date primarely?