+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

OmawN

Nov 9, 2022
Update

1 primary applicant and two dependants
AOR - Feb 2021
Multiple back and forth
Reached out again this month because our medicals is to expire at the end of July.
They extended my medicals to next year May and sent another medical requests for my dependent (we completed last week).
They are now saying our application is non routine as security will take more time sigh. To be clear, my security and background is passed but the security for my non-accompanying spouse is still open.
Really frustrated.

dr.8

Aug 10, 2023
Hi guys, anyone from RROC got their PR in August-2023?
My PVO is RROC & SO is Abu Dhabi.

Everything is marked completed on tracker since Jun20 yet no PPR/COPR etc. Ordered GCMS, it also shows all completed and file with VO. AOR was March 26, ITA Feb 2.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29

Everything is marked completed on tracker since Jun20 yet no PPR/COPR etc. Ordered GCMS, it also shows all completed and file with VO. AOR was March 26, ITA Feb 2.
With the current timelines, expect feedback by the end of August.

alma23

Jul 30, 2023

Same here, Same VOs and AOR 19th Mar and all completed 15th May.. There are a lot of us in the same situation.

dr.8

Aug 10, 2023
Same here, Same VOs and AOR 19th Mar and all completed 15th May.. There are a lot of us in the same situation.
I believe it must have been assigned to idle officer. You must raise a webform as your application has crossed usual time window. May be a mandamus writ or a letter from lawyer through webform addressed to IRCC to explain the reason of unusual delay.

hopeiz

Oct 19, 2022

Hello, just following up so I can estimate mine too. Have you gotten any response?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I believe it must have been assigned to idle officer. You must raise a webform as your application has crossed usual time window. May be a mandamus writ or a letter from lawyer through webform addressed to IRCC to explain the reason of unusual delay.
There's no way IRCC is going to acknowledge a letter from a lawyer through a webform. Writ of Mandamus is the only thing that can force IRCC to look into an unusual delay. With that being said, I bet my money on judge squashing this case on the first appeal. It would be nothing but a colossal waste of time and money. I've never seen a case where less than 2.5 years and Writ of Mandamus was successful. Even with this avg processing time change, highly doubtful that any judge will consider this appeal.

Reactions: Taran D

hopeiz

Oct 19, 2022
Hello Everyone, have anyone gotten their COPR whose AOR was May 20 and everything marked completed by July 26th? Please I need this information so that my heart can be at rest. My application is at RROC and I am an FSW applicant(outland)

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hello Everyone, have anyone gotten their COPR whose AOR was May 20 and everything marked completed by July 26th? Please I need this information so that my heart can be at rest. My application is at RROC and I am an FSW applicant(outland)

My AOR is May 14, all completed July 12.

No feedback from RROC. You are not alone. Ill try help you find the Whatsapp group where we have applicants with their files with RROC.

hopeiz

Oct 19, 2022

No feedback from RROC. You are not alone. Ill try help you find the Whatsapp group where we have applicants with their files with RROC.
Thank you so much, I would really appreciate it if I can join the whatsapp group.

hopeiz

Oct 19, 2022

Hello Femi, please I am still waiting for the info about the whatsapp group.

dr.8

Aug 10, 2023
Still no update on my case. Raised webform and got standard response. Not sure why is it taking so long even though all the components are complete. RROC sucks big time. Seems like RROC is a placeholder where they dump all applications without any reason.

madiha199-

Mar 26, 2023
RROC is the snail VO. They dump the applicants there and forget about them. RROC is processing Mid March AORs right now. It is expected that this processing will continue till October. In november and december they will process april and may AORs. This is all an If and But situation though as some weeks they don’t issue PPR. RROC is dealing with Ukraine, Afghan, Syrian and other refugees. FSW is not there priority.

dr.8

Aug 10, 2023
RROC is the snail VO. They dump the applicants there and forget about them. RROC is processing Mid March AORs right now. It is expected that this processing will continue till October. In november and december they will process april and may AORs. This is all an If and But situation though as some weeks they don’t issue PPR. RROC is dealing with Ukraine, Afghan, Syrian and other refugees. FSW is not there priority.
Hi!

how do you know this information that they are processing mid march and it will continue till Oct???