Hello. I'd like to share my case.
Aor feb2021, Warsaw vo
March 2022 - upfront remedical
Aug 2022 - filled the writ of mandamus
Sep 2022 - case moved to rroc
Sep 2022 - adr (pcc, poi, schedule a), submitted the next day
Oct 2022 - adr (schedule a again)
And still A BIG NOTHING

the saddest thing is that we are from Russia, fled from mobilization, lost our jobs, waiting for the decision of ircc, cannot even rent a long term apartment and find a job - because we may receive ppr tomorrow. Or in a year. Soooo frustrating. My 3 y.o. son even got confused where his "home" is, so many movings from one airbnb rental to another.

Just shared with you to know that we are not alone in our waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: battylife

Ag mann

Star Member
Sep 1, 2022
Aor feb2021, Warsaw vo
And still A BIG NOTHING

the saddest thing is that we are from Russia, fled from mobilization, lost our jobs, waiting for the decision of ircc, cannot even rent a long term apartment and find a job - because we may receive ppr tomorrow. Or in a year. Soooo frustrating. My 3 y.o. son even got confused where his "home" is, so many movings from one airbnb rental to another.

Hi , could you please tell me how much time they gave you for submitting 2nd ADR (schedule a form)?
We also received ADR2 request (schedule a) in October and they gave us a week time.

aprilsnow

Nov 25, 2022
Hi , could you please tell me how much time they gave you for submitting 2nd ADR (schedule a form)?
We also received ADR2 request (schedule a) in October and they gave us a week time.
A month, as usual.
Have you received any updates since that?

Its_Zoe_li

May 28, 2023
Aor feb2021, Warsaw vo
And still A BIG NOTHING

Hi! I'm on a similar boat: April 2023-Mandamus, June 6, 2023 ADR and nothing still. Have you received any updates?

Its_Zoe_li

May 28, 2023
Hi, yes, we received PPR on December, 12 2022. And now we're in Canada, landed in January. What's your AOR?
Thank you for the reply! It's great to hear you've finally settled down after having to flee mobilization. My AOR was June 2022. My case has likely been in security screening since August 2022