RQ Case transfered from mississauga to St Claire

kenzhang

Dec 30, 2012
submitted my application on Dec 08 2012 in calgary , alberta
The application received on Dec 12 2012
Moved to mississauga for a new job on Apr 20 2013
Rq received on Oct 10 2013
Rq form submitted on Nov 11 and received on Nov 13 to Mississauga office
called CIC agent, they told me that my case has been transfered to St claire. they told me that it is normal the cases exchanged between different office.

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenzhang said:
I am wondering if am falling the 4 years waiting limbo? I used to stay in U.S for 10 years and fall this green card backlog. and came to canda. and fall into the limbo one more time. After 14 years. still can't settle down here in north America. being far away from my family. most of my friends are doing pretty well in china. wondering if I made a stupid decision coming to north america.
But you have Canadian "green card"-- PR, unlike the US, so you can work in Canada and settle here. Unlikely China has better salaries for professionals or ecology at this point.

If you have entrepreneurial talent or good connections then it may be worth to be in a developing country. Unlike Canada, that seems to had "jumped the shark" already long time ago and is a crippled state now with little development, China should have lots of opportunities for development/growth/business.

As for RQ, nobody knows, may additionally take year(s), but also something may happen sooner with $44 mil allocated for citizenship program during the next 2 years.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenzhang said:
submitted my application on Dec 08 2012 in calgary , alberta
The application received on Dec 12 2012
Moved to mississauga for a new job on Apr 20 2013
Rq received on Oct 10 2013
Rq form submitted on Nov 11 and received on Nov 13 to Mississauga office
called CIC agent, they told me that my case has been transfered to St claire. they told me that it is normal the cases exchanged between different office.
I am wondering if am falling the 4 years waiting limbo? I used to stay in U.S for 10 years and fall this green card backlog. and came to canda. and fall into the limbo one more time. After 14 years. still can't settle down here in north America. being far away from my family. most of my friends are doing pretty well in china. wondering if I made a stupid decision coming to north america.
You always have a choice whether to stay or go. You made your decision to come here and you can always change it.
However, the wait is not only happening to you but many others. We live and work here and have every right here (except for voting), our kids born here and are automatically Canadian...what else can we ask for? Applying for citizenship does not have anything to do with being successful here, I have met many people who are extremely successful way before they became Canadian, some don't even apply to be Canadian. It is the matter of how what you do to be successful not your application to become Canadian.

kenzhang

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks for both your guys's comments. Just for venting. Canada is a great country. It is worthy for the long waiting. just feeling nervous.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenzhang said:
Thanks for both your guys's comments. Just for venting. Canada is a great country. It is worthy for the long waiting. just feeling nervous.
It will be ok. I am in the same boat...just have to wait a little bit longer.
They can't keep your application forever. :) Cheers