+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ Applicants from 2011

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hello there,
Are there still RQ applicants from 2011? Is it me alone here? Applied 2011, Test and RQ 2012. Nothing then???? I've ordered many ATIP still nothing. The RQ is still not reviewed. Case still in process. Call center is not helpful they till what I know that the case is still in process. Spoke with MP and they called on my behalf and the same response that wait. Now my processing time is almost 42 months. I am trapped in this miss and CIC is giving priority to new applicants!!!! What a mess and unfairness! Please post if you read and you are still there like me.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
BTW- My recent call to call center they told me that my security checks are currently being renewed!!!!
She said that is a good sign!!!! These checks are auto renewed!!! What is the good sign about it?

janoo

May 16, 2014
My case is pending from January 2012... 33 months since I have applied.

Same answer whenever I call CIC file in que and process contacted MP

and same reply processing time 35 months.... order three atip report showing

nothing.... I see so many people have applied and got the citizenship less than

year, less than 18 months , less than 2 years and am waiting for almost 33 months

and regret to see some waiting for 42 months have no idea what I can do except

wait.... for how long only GOD knows as CIC not giving any firm date... so I will be

patience..

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
In my time it was waiting for 36 months for non routine cases. They used to tell us to wait until 36 months. After the 36 months complete they said now we can send St. Clair msg to inquire about status which they did. Then St. Clair sent a msg saying that my case is in process and asked me to renew my PR card if I need to travel. So in conclusion no value for the response and no value for the call center inquiry. This what will happen to every one when they complete the 35 months mark. Is summery, we are trapped in this long haul and can do nothing to expedite the process. I know people in other forums that are waiting for 58 months now.

Nong Noni

Sep 12, 2014
Hi there
I applied in August 2011 from Calgary , received an RQ, still waiting. Made several calls to call centre, they just tell you to wait. Is it true?, some people are waiting 58 months because of RQ? I hope we are not going to wait another two years. Good luck. :)

janoo

May 16, 2014
hi Nong

Your time line is too long, did you contact your MP, did you contact

any lawyer to follow up or file the case of mandamus, did you order atip report

any progress showing... what are you plan ?

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Application : April 2012
Test: Feb 2013 (RQ was given on test)
RQ and documents submitted to CIC: March 2013
Still waiting

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
I have just ordered my next AITP. I hope it will capture any new events that might give hope. I hope that the insertion of CIT 0065 in my file had some meaningful result in this report.

Nong Noni

Sep 12, 2014
Hi Janoo, my plan is waiting for a test. I know that, it's too long but I don't think I will go to the test in this lifetime ?? hehehe :p I'm not hurry. Right now!! nothing to do and to think about this. Lot things to do!!also I didn't do anything long. Just hope they let me test soon.

Thank you so much for you concern!!

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Nong Noni said:
Hi Janoo, my plan is waiting for a test. I know that, it's too long but I don't think I will go to the test in this lifetime ?? hehehe :p I'm not hurry. Right now!! nothing to do and to think about this. Lot things to do!!also I didn't do anything long. Just hope they let me test soon.

Thank you so much for you concern!!
If your application is already 3 years, consider to get a lawyer. But make sure that you really got the 1,095 days residency. MP won't help. Keep calling also won't help. And remember to get a good lawyer, not the mickey mouse level.

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
I believe those who received a pre test RQ will have the rocket speed of oath letters after doing the test. The long wait time is for those post test applicants.