Hello There,

Application received Feb. 14 2013
Started processing May 6 2013
December 2013 note to attend exam
Exam passed January 2014
RQ requested Feb. 2014
RQ sent Mar. 2014

Montreal Office,

Any information how long it takes until the RQ is looked at in Montreal?

Thank you

MoShAr

Apr 2, 2014
Canadiancookie2014 said:
I thought RQ is given these days in the early stages? Do u know what could have triggered this RQ enquiry.
Agent was not convinced that I had enough income for living. Might also be some missing Canada entry stamps which I have nithing to do with.

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi MoShar
My wife also passed the test on january 28th , get RQ febrary 24 , the RQ was ordred by juge , RQ submitted on march 14th, I guess the CJ was not convicted about our incomes
we keep each other in touch for any update

MoShAr

Apr 2, 2014
Quebec resident said:
Hi MoShar
My wife also passed the test on january 28th , get RQ febrary 24 , the RQ was ordred by juge , RQ submitted on march 14th, I guess the CJ was not convicted about our incomes
we keep each other in touch for any update
OK sure!

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi Moshar
do you have idea how long take to see the juge, we receive copy of the ATIP , and it is shown that the juge is asking for a hearing

MoShAr

Apr 2, 2014
Quebec resident said:
Hi Moshar
do you have idea how long take to see the juge, we receive copy of the ATIP , and it is shown that the juge is asking for a hearing
I do not really know. But, a friend of mine, his wife got a note for judge hearing than an RQ was requested. It looks like when an RQ is requested it is on the system as judge hearing until the RQ is reviewed by the judge and decide either oath or an actual hearing.

btw, how do you request ATIP?

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Hi moshar & quebec resident,,,, is it possible to know how much was your income ? & how CJ found ur income?

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoShAr said:
Agent was not convinced that I had enough income for living. Might also be some missing Canada entry stamps which I have nithing to do with.
How did, he/she knows about your income? have you had any unemployment period within last 4 years?

MoShAr

Apr 2, 2014
hamedsilent said:
How did, he/she knows about your income? have you had any unemployment period within last 4 years?
I was a full time Ph,D student. The agent asked me how do live? I said I am getting a scholarship, She said doesn't just pays your tuition fees, I said mine was enough for living expenses (family of 4) with some savings and child assistance. She did not seem convinced.

MoShAr

Apr 2, 2014
Anyone else who got RQ after test. We want to know how long it takes until processed or asked for oath.

MoShAr

Apr 2, 2014
Hi Vinaypuri,

None of these. In the interview, they might ask you from what income do you live if you are not working (stusdent ...). That's it