28-01-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Request
26-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-03-2020
Hi everyone,

We got a letter requesting payment of right of permanent residence fee (since we didn't pay it upfront) on March 12th. Under normal (non-Covid-19) circumstances would that have meant we were near the end?

Also , does NOT paying the RPRF upfront cause delays?

jaga215

Apr 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

We got a letter requesting payment of right of permanent residence fee (since we didn't pay it upfront) on March 12th. Under normal (non-Covid-19) circumstances would that have meant we were near the end?

Have you got any answer back yet?

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

Hello, I am in the similar situation with you, My AOR is on April 2, and my MED&BIL update is on April 19th. I received rprf request on April 26th. I wonder what stage should I be? Have received any updates after that?

Thanks

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Hello, I am in the similar situation with you, My AOR is on April 2, and my MED&BIL update is on April 19th. I received rprf request on April 26th. I wonder what stage should I be? Have received any updates after that?

Thanks

Well , the RPRF request doesnt assure anything . Many cases even get rejected after rprf . So lets wait and hope for the best . The delay is not that significant i believe, by any means for outlanders they process in the last few days of timeline .However the rest like screening/funds/marital status and all get confirmed in early stages .Hence , at times for some applications RPFRF request triggers . The main part of NOC and job get reviewed in almost the last days.

Haideen

Jan 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Request
26-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-03-2020

Thanks
Hi,

no we haven’t received any updates after the rprf letter in March. Probably because of Covid related delays. We’re just going to have to be patient. Good luck!

S chiko

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got a message in my CIC Express entry account, the message reads as:
"
Dear (My name________),

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 (random number) - (My Name):

RPRF: For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2020/__/__.

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected for being incomplete.

FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST MAY RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION, NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators.

"

My question is, is this how the RPRF fee requested ? or is this letter requesting something else? I did have not paid the RPRF fees, but I am confused because the letter does not mention directly that I need to pay the fee and upload it's receipt. I also got my medical exam passed notificaton and request for biometrics message in my CIC account 1 month ago.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Regards,
Chiko.

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I got a message in my CIC Express entry account, the message reads as:
"
Dear (My name________),

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 (random number) - (My Name):

RPRF: For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2020/__/__.

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected for being incomplete.

FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST MAY RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION, NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators.

"

My question is, is this how the RPRF fee requested ? or is this letter requesting something else? I did have not paid the RPRF fees, but I am confused because the letter does not mention directly that I need to pay the fee and upload it's receipt. I also got my medical exam passed notificaton and request for biometrics message in my CIC account 1 month ago.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Regards,
Chiko.
Yes...that's the formal request for your RPRF. You need to make the payment and upload evidence of your payment within 7 days.

Jitupatel04

Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone I got an email to pay RPRF. it's ok if I pay online and download the receipt. after then where I have to submit the receipt? pls reply

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Hello,

I came to this thread to get details about RPRF to PPR timelines. I found nothing.
Any good news for the participants here ? After how long do you estimate the PPR is ready once RPRF is paid ?

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hello ,
Just be patient soon you will get the golden email for PPR request :)
For us , RPRF to PPF request time period took a month and 4 days.