+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF to PPR timelines

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
im FSWO USA too
AOR Aug 9th criminality passed, medicals passed, biometrics received, security not started and received RPRF AND eligibility met on 9th september and its been more than 2 months since RPRF paid and no news. do keep this thread posted if you get PPR. btw what is the content of the RPRF letter that you received. please share if possible.

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Just for more clarity, below is the message in RPRF email. Please help me understand if this means i can expect PPR soon or still there is time

"
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable."
Hi i have got the same letter today asking for RPRF what was ur time line after RPRF have you got you PPR yet or still waiting mine AOR is 10th Oct, Med Passed Bio 28th OCT Rprf request 15jan please reply thanks!

zaif1990

Nov 21, 2019
im FSWO USA too
AOR Aug 9th criminality passed, medicals passed, biometrics received, security not started and received RPRF AND eligibility met on 9th september and its been more than 2 months since RPRF paid and no news. do keep this thread posted if you get PPR. btw what is the content of the RPRF letter that you received. please share if possible.
I haven't received anything yet. have you?

koolseal

Jan 16, 2020
Hi all,

I just received my PPR letter. But the odd thing is the PPR letter was sent out before I pay the RPRF. I thought I was supposed to pay the fee first before receiving the PPR. I just raised the webform about the RPRF and received a generic information about how to pay the fee online. I ended up paying the fee right away and submitted the receipt through webform.

Has anyone been in the same situation? My LVO is Montreal. Thanks.

ArunRag

Dec 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I received my AOR on July 20, 2019 and completed my Biometrics on August 8, 2019.

I got married and added my spouse with all forms and docs required and her biometrics with medicals were completed on Jan 10, 2020.

We are waiting for our PPR but our timeline completed its 100% on Jan 20,2020.

Anyone could suggest when we might receive our PPR?? Our visa office should be Delhi.

Appreciate all the help. Cheers.

Indicanada08

Feb 23, 2020
Hi all,

I just received my PPR letter. But the odd thing is the PPR letter was sent out before I pay the RPRF. I thought I was supposed to pay the fee first before receiving the PPR. I just raised the webform about the RPRF and received a generic information about how to pay the fee online. I ended up paying the fee right away and submitted the receipt through webform.

Has anyone been in the same situation? My LVO is Montreal. Thanks.
Congrats
When did you apply? (AOR)

Indicanada08

Feb 23, 2020
My application time lines-
AOR: 25th Jan
Biometric request 7th feb 2020
Biometrics submitted: 13th feb 2020
RPRF fee request - 20th Feb
RPRF fee paid for primary and dependent applicants on 22nd Feb 2020

Question-could you tell me what to expect now? And who else has received the RPRF request? I saw just one more person who received the same on the forum.
TIA

All the best to all

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
My AOR is Feb 1
MEP Feb 17
BIL Feb 17
Biometrics submitted & completed Feb 20
RPRF Feb 20/21

Letter content: "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose".

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
My AOR is Feb 1
MEP Feb 17
BIL Feb 17
Biometrics submitted & completed Feb 20
RPRF Feb 20/21

Letter content: "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose".
I got a GU a day after my BIL/MEP
A second GU on the day my Biometrics was completed and a third GU the following day after my Biometrics was submitted. The third was an ADR for RPRF.

Update: I called IRCC and got to know that my Eligibility is "Recommended Pass". I asked if there were any reviews required and she said No. That the application is still at an early stage. Criminality- Passed.
I asked about my Background and she said
criminality and Background is part of Eligibility. This response got me confused.

Indicanada08

Feb 23, 2020
I got a GU a day after my BIL/MEP
A second GU on the day my Biometrics was completed and a third GU the following day after my Biometrics was submitted. The third was an ADR for RPRF.

Update: I called IRCC and got to know that my Eligibility is "Recommended Pass". I asked if there were any reviews required and she said No. That the application is still at an early stage. Criminality- Passed.
I asked about my Background and she said
criminality and Background is part of Eligibility. This response got me confused.
Hi could give me the number to find out the status of my application have tried the toll free number but can’t get through I am calling from India
TIA

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi i have got the same letter today asking for RPRF what was ur time line after RPRF have you got you PPR yet or still waiting mine AOR is 10th Oct, Med Passed Bio 28th OCT Rprf request 15jan please reply thanks!
Hi, please have you gotten your PPR?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I'm a family of 4 members including 2 kids. Is the RPRF fee applicable only for the applicant and the spouse but not the childrens? Because I saw the below content in CIC website

The RPRF applies to all permanent residence applicants except:
  • dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
Please clarify.