Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
My timeline
Submitted - August 7th
Medicals Approved - August 28th
RPRF - September 16th
RPRF Paid - September 16th

No changes so far
in your gckey account is there any change in ADR section? like "submitted" or "we are reviewing your documents" or "not applicable"?

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
please check post 212 i have mentioned my timeline. Even my adr was showing the same thing before. Paid rprf on 10th and on 18th it changed to "Not Applicable"

gustavoalvescc

Jul 6, 2019
please check post 212 i have mentioned my timeline. Even my adr was showing the same thing before. Paid rprf on 10th and on 18th it changed to "Not Applicable"
That is great news.
That means the officer already saw your receipt and now is doing the background check.

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
No unfortunately not the eligibility is still met and its been the same way for the last 3 weeks since i paid RPRF. Security not yet started. Guess its queued for the visa officer to pick it up and review it.

singhma3

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, Today i received RPRF request with a message that we are processing your admissibility and we need you to make the RPRF payment before issuing the visa. What does this mean? Can i expect my PR to come anytime soon.

Timeline

July 16th AOR
AUgust14th MEP
And now today got RPRF request.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, Today i received RPRF request with a message that we are processing your admissibility and we need you to make the RPRF payment before issuing the visa. What does this mean? Can i expect my PR to come anytime soon.

This means that eligibility has been passed hopefully and you should wait for good news after payment...looks like October will be your lucky month

Timeline

July 16th AOR
AUgust14th MEP

Myraqureshi

Sep 5, 2019
I got my RPRF request yesterday. How much do I need to pay? $490 for both me and my husband or $490 for each of us? I.e. $980?

Appreciate prompt help as nothing is clear online.
Any update on your application. We got a letter to send the statements again, fortunately we didnt take any funds out of the account. Wanted to know the progress on your application so far. Thanks

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019

Timeline

July 16th AOR
AUgust14th MEP
Yeah thats fantastic news
this means they have finished processing your application and have initiated security which shouldnt take long so once you pay the RPRF you can expect PPR anytime soon. Keep us posted though on the progress on your application? you are PNP OR FSW? where did you apply from? Inland, USA or which country?

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Yeah thats fantastic news
this means they have finished processing your application and have initiated security which shouldnt take long so once you pay the RPRF you can expect PPR anytime soon. Keep us posted though on the progress on your application? you are PNP OR FSW? where did you apply from? Inland, USA or which country?
Unfortunately it's impossible to predict how long it'll take after RPRF. I paid it July 31st and I'm still waiting. I've seen other applicants waiting up to 6 months after RPRF.

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Unfortunately it's impossible to predict how long it'll take after RPRF. I paid it July 31st and I'm still waiting. I've seen other applicants waiting up to 6 months after RPRF.
WHERE DID YOU APPLY FROM? FSWO INLAND OR USA OR WHICH COUNTRY?