Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Dear all,
Need advice,
I called the CIC yesterday, thankfully I was connected to a humble agent, I did ask him about the status of my application and did mention that my AOR was on the 26th Jan 2018 and I got my RPRF request on the 24 feb 2018 and paid it on the same day and mentioned since then no update from CIC for which the CIC agent responded that the my eligibility is not yet confirmed by the agent and my security and background verification hasn't started yet, also mentioned everything looks fine as of now and I am well within in the 6 months timeline and asked me to be patient :).
My only apprehension is with regards to my WES report where it shows my bachelors degree as not recognized however my MBA degree is considered to Canadian equivalency to masters degree from which I have taken the points IE I have applied or taken points based on my master's degree. Also on the CIC website they have mentioned that they would consider the highest degree for points. I have a 476 CRS points. Besides this the rest all is fine I presume..
Hope all goes week. need advice on my case please.
Hi, did u get the golden email? How long did it take u to get it after paying rfprf?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AoR 6th Sept (FSW-O)
Meds passed and fingerprints submitted 28-30 sep

RPRF request triggered on 11th OCT
Background status also changed/reverted back from IP2 to IP1

Anyone with similar case...

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't think RPRF is a determinant at all for at what stage an application might be unless RPRF request letter specifically mentions "like admissibility is now under review etc." I got a reply regarding my application and it says that neither has my application been assigned to a Visa Office nor Eligibility, Criminality and Security has been initiated YET RPRF request was triggered and had to pay the same . So basically no movement since MEP and Biometrics completion.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I don't think RPRF is a determinant at all for at what stage an application might be unless RPRF request letter specifically mentions "like admissibility is now under review etc." I got a reply regarding my application and it says that neither has my application been assigned to a Visa Office nor Eligibility, Criminality and Security has been initiated YET RPRF request was triggered and had to pay the same . So basically no movement since MEP and Biometrics completion.
What is the status on your file now bro?

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Rohit bajaj

Oct 15, 2018
Dear ROHIT ARORA,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Regards,
Basically I am from India but right now I am in canada bc .i got this letter form cic on 28 of August..and I payed the same day...

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Rohit bajaj

Oct 15, 2018
review your eligibility. We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical result. You passed the medical
Review of documents. We don’t need additional documents
Interview. You don’t need interview let you know if we need
Biometrics. We don’t need fingersprints
Background check. We are processing your back go check let your know if we need any think
Final decision. Your application is in process We will send you message one the final decision has been made
This is showing

Reactions: Waraich007

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Still the same :/... no update at all and in ip1..any update on yours bro?
Hi, i just got off the fone with the IRCC client support centre agent now. I asked her , at or after which stage is RPRF is usually asked for ? She replied that RPRF is usually sent, when the processing is almost confirmed for inland applicants however for outland applicants, it is asked a bit earlier and it can be asked at any point of time as this request is sent in bulk batches..

My eligibility is met, background check is yet to begin.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
review your eligibility. We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical result. You passed the medical
Review of documents. We don’t need additional documents
Interview. You don’t need interview let you know if we need
Biometrics. We don’t need fingersprints
Background check. We are processing your back go check let your know if we need any think
Final decision. Your application is in process We will send you message one the final decision has been made
This is showing
Bro, you are on the borderline of getting your golden email. It will happen anytime so keep checking your emails, spam mails and cic account everyday. Cheers!! All the best!!

Reactions: Rohit bajaj

Madad

Sep 10, 2018
I received RPRf request at 1 August baid at 7 August still no PPR?
Paper based Saskatchewan nomini with job offer
Any idea when will be the PPR?
Am I order GCMS notes or wait?

aman35

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
AOR- 4th Sept
Medical Cleared - 28th Sept
Since then , same status.

ANy guess how long PPR will take ?
Also PPR email will be triggered to which account, CIC or email?

I have two different email IDs. One registered with CIC account and another one is with Passport office INDIA.