+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF to PPR timelines

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
No complications....no ADR..no Security Screening...no travel history...
I have no idea why they taking so long..
Are u still hanging on to your agent or have u dismissed their services? Get your UCI, express entry app no. And then give a buzz to NDVO and enquire with them on what are further hurdles and how long it would take again for a ppr?

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Are u still hanging on to your agent or have u dismissed their services? Get your UCI, express entry app no. And then give a buzz to NDVO and enquire with them on what are further hurdles and how long it would take again for a ppr?
I have sent n number of mails to NDVO..never got any reply..

Melancholic

May 7, 2018
Hey guys! I received AOR on Aug 28 and was requested RPRF fee just last week.
Background check is still in progress. Any ideas what stage my application might be in and how much longer can I expect to wait before (hopefully) receiving the PPR?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Background check is still in progress. Any ideas what stage my application might be in and how much longer can I expect to wait before (hopefully) receiving the PPR?
can't comment. GCMS the only way to go!

pinkberries

Nov 19, 2018
It really depends on the visa office it can take days up to a few weeks. Ours has been paid since August 31st and still no PPR. I contacted the visa office and they told me that they will finalize it in January 2019, hopefully.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
I feel that it also depends a lot on your luck and where your visa file is. My file was just sitting there for 7 months after the RPRF request.. No movement whatsoever, no reply to any webform queries, no reply to emails sent to the LVO and then suddenly after 10 months I got the golden email. Almost 7 months after paying RPRF

Dinactivated

Dec 16, 2018
Dear all,

I wanted to know if it's normal to wait for more than 2 months after paying the RPRF fees, after getting my ITA in Jan 2018 I uploaded my documents and got my AOR on the 26th Jan 2018, within 2 weeks I got my medicals update as passed and right after 2 weeks February 2018 I was asked to to pay the RPRF fees and I paid the $490 on 24th Feb 2018, after that my background check status got changed from not applicable to Background verification in progress will contact if any information needed. Was curious to know if this was normal for all applicants who paid there RPRF fees in the last week of Feb 2018, they haven't asked me for any additional documents aswell, infact I have uploaded all the required documents precisely without a miss after checking multiple times.

I have applied for express entry. I hope my application should be fine and can I expect a PPR soon.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance :)
Hello,
I have read the full thread and i am more anxious than ever. Have you received your PPR? if so, when?
I have paid for RPRF on 6th of December. I just want to know what to expect because unfortunately i have resigned from my job :D which means if i dont get my PPR within this month i'm in big trouble.

Zooobshah

May 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
File Transfer...
22-11-2018/ Sydney ,Australia