+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Getting rprf used to mean you were close to getting PR but now it is part of the 2nd officer check after the completeness check. I got rprf fee request in October, it is now 4 months later and after seeing GCMS notes I see that the rfpr fee was noted missing, along with some other documents and review was required. So unfortunately it doesn't always mean Pr is on the way, it is just part of their process.
That's pretty true.

As per my file
AOR 15 Jan 2020
Bio 21 jan
RPRF 12 Feb which is paid 21 Feb
still no any update, waiting for Medical request even.
Melaniel please explain your file type and timeline.

Thx

Reactions: dipakergapita
Jun 28, 2020
Right, so what you are suggesting is that I am not almost done? That’s a bummer :/
Hi,

I also received RPRF request in May 2019 and submitted within 2 business days. Did you get your PPR? and Has anyone received BIL and not able to submit biometris? I'm not able to? Please let me know if you have any useful info.

Thanks,
Navyasri

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Same here, I also received rprf request on Friday and after I uploaded the payment receipt, the ADR section immediately turn to ‘Not applicable’ and I am also waiting to give biometrics. I hope everything is going to be ok.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I also received RPRF request in May 2019 and submitted within 2 business days. Did you get your PPR? and Has anyone received BIL and not able to submit biometris? I'm not able to? Please let me know if you have any useful info.

Thanks,
Navyasri
No I haven't received my PR yet. In 3 days I'll pass the 6 months average mark. But it's probably due to covid so I am not worried although I am impatient :D

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi there!
Did you get your PR? Any news pr updates from CIC?
Hi I haven't got PR yet. I was able to prove my Canadian residency (I applied overseas, currently living in Canada) so my CoR shows now Canada on my newest GCMS notes. Everything is passed and approved. I've been investigating my GCMS notes further, and there is a new section for me called 'Finalise application'

Document Issuance: 1
Document #:
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid to: 2021/07/27

COPR
Created date: 2020/08/06
Created by: RK6165
Updated date: 2020/08/06
Issued at: CPC-Ottawa

The new due date for the agent responsible for CoPR is September 5th 2020. So I am going to wait till then and if nothing happens, I am gonna call them.

Jun 28, 2020
Hi I haven't got PR yet. I was able to prove my Canadian residency (I applied overseas, currently living in Canada) so my CoR shows now Canada on my newest GCMS notes. Everything is passed and approved. I've been investigating my GCMS notes further, and there is a new section for me called 'Finalise application'

Document #:

COPR

The new due date for the agent responsible for CoPR is September 5th 2020. So I am going to wait till then and if nothing happens, I am gonna call them.
How did you request GCMS notes and in how many days did you receive notes?

Ruslana0603

Aug 19, 2020

Document #:

COPR

I see, good luck then!

Ruslana0603

Aug 19, 2020
Did someone get the RPRF request before they were able to do the biometrics?

I applied for the PR on March 6, did the medical exam and on March 17 I got the letter requesting to do the biometrics.
Right after, on March 18, Canada Service closed due to the COVID-19, so I couldn't complete the biometrics.

Yesterday, I got the letter requesting to pay the RPRF. So I'm curious if they canceled the biometric requirement and might process my application without it.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Did someone get the RPRF request before they were able to do the biometrics?

I applied for the PR on March 6, did the medical exam and on March 17 I got the letter requesting to do the biometrics.
Right after, on March 18, Canada Service closed due to the COVID-19, so I couldn't complete the biometrics.

Yesterday, I got the letter requesting to pay the RPRF. So I'm curious if they canceled the biometric requirement and might process my application without it.
If you are inland, that might be the case.