+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
This is not a gcms notes, this is a webform
i got the reply today as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application was received via your account on January 3, 2020.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I guess they have just asked for RPRF without reaching any milestone in the application processing as i had not paid it earlier. What do you suggest?

Last edited:

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
i got the reply today as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application was received via your account on January 3, 2020.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I guess they have just asked for RPRF without reaching any milestone in the application processing as i had not paid it earlier. What do you suggest?
Yes, from what I can see only medical/criminality has been passed
did you ask whether eligibility was met /Recommended pass or review required?

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Yes, from what I can see only medical/criminality has been passed
did you ask whether eligibility was met /Recommended pass or review required?
Yes i asked, looks like eligibility is under process as letter says:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

I guess it will easily take 2 more months as minimum time to get PPR, if the status as per the email is up to date.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Yes i asked, looks like eligibility is under process as letter says:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

I guess it will easily take 2 more months as minimum time to get PPR, if the status as per the email is up to date.
Probably , I called them up and specifically asked for the status of security criminality and eligibility. The lady I spoke to was very nice

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Probably , I called them up and specifically asked for the status of security criminality and eligibility. The lady I spoke to was very nice
Firstly, calling isn't easy from India. And moreover it won't help even if we do get to talk to them. they will just tell the status. they can't tell the estimate on how much more time it is gonna take.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Firstly, calling isn't easy from India. And moreover it won't help even if we do get to talk to them. they will just tell the status. they can't tell the estimate on how much more time it is gonna take.
I am from India and I called them yesterday. It is up-to you how you want to know the status of your application rather than speculating at what stage it must be.

Sahbi80

Feb 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My aor is 27 July 2019 and I received a rprf request on 6 March stating that in order to further process your application pay $$$$$
Paid the same day and the adr section changed to not applicable pls suggest when can I expect the ppr mail and what’s the stage of my application

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I got rprf request on 6th feb and the status of adr changed to 'not applicable' on 8th March. I also got a GU for that in my account.

Can you guys tell me about that?