File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Right, so what you are suggesting is that I am not almost done? That’s a bummer :/
We cannot say that. @oddy4real and I are just checking some similar cases and predicting the stage based on that. Nothing is certain except the GCMS, which unfortunately take a lot of time to receive.

Based on pure speculation, it seems when the document says "Your admissibility review is ongoing..." it could mean the request is coming from the final officer and the application file is almost ready to be approved. But based on your document wording, which is similar to mine when I received in October 2019, the request could very much coming from the second officer, which is still a very good stage to be at.

Reactions: oddy4real

Okemoney25

Sep 30, 2019
We cannot say that. @oddy4real and I are just checking some similar cases and predicting the stage based on that. Nothing is certain except the GCMS, which unfortunately take a lot of time to receive.

Based on pure speculation, it seems when the document says "Your admissibility review is ongoing..." it could mean the request is coming from the final officer and the application file is almost ready to be approved. But based on your document wording, which is similar to mine when I received in October 2019, the request could very much coming from the second officer, which is still a very good stage to be at.
The additional document section in your profile has it change to not applicable after uploading the rprf receipt

Okemoney25

Sep 30, 2019
Getting rprf used to mean you were close to getting PR but now it is part of the 2nd officer check after the completeness check. I got rprf fee request in October, it is now 4 months later and after seeing GCMS notes I see that the rfpr fee was noted missing, along with some other documents and review was required. So unfortunately it doesn't always mean Pr is on the way, it is just part of their process.
Getting rprf used to mean you were close to getting PR but now it is part of the 2nd officer check after the completeness check. I got rprf fee request in October, it is now 4 months later and after seeing GCMS notes I see that the rfpr fee was noted missing, along with some other documents and review was required. So unfortunately it doesn't always mean Pr is on the way, it is just part of their process.
what other documents was missing and which part of your application was Marked for review required.Have you noticed any changes in your additional document section on your profile.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
After I paid and uploaded the rprf doc, the verbiage in additional doc section changed to "The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

What does it mean? Is it same for everyone?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know for sure. But i got a letter with that content on 16 January and got PPR January 24. I know of a few cases too.

Hang in there bro. Your PPR is comin soon!
What did your additional document section say when you uploaded the reciept?

Mine says" The additional document you provided has been uploaded". Was it same for you as well?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
After I paid and uploaded the rprf doc, the verbiage in additional doc section changed to "The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

What does it mean? Is it same for everyone?
Hey mine was like this first, and then it changed to: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
What did your additional document section say when you uploaded the reciept?

Mine says" The additional document you provided has been uploaded". Was it same for you as well?
Mine first read 'We are reviewing the additional documents...', a week after, it changed to 'NA'.

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Hi,
My Letter said as below

The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

aor 3 jan
Med passed 22 jan
Bio updated 28 jan
Rprf request 6 feb, paid on 7th feb

additional documents status says

additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

what to expect now in my case ?

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi,
My Letter said as below

The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

aor 3 jan
Med passed 22 jan
Bio updated 28 jan

Expect PPR soon

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,
My Letter said as below

aor 3 jan
Med passed 22 jan
Bio updated 28 jan

I got rprf letter on the same day and with same content. My status also shows the same as 'The additional document you provided have been uploaded"

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi,
My AOR is Feb 1
MEP Feb 17
BIL Feb 17
Biometrics submitted & completed Feb 20
RPRF Feb 20/21

Letter content: "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose".

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is Feb 1
MEP Feb 17
BIL Feb 17
Biometrics submitted & completed Feb 20
RPRF Feb 20/21

Letter content: "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose".
Got the same letter on 5th Feb , AOR 27th December 2019.

Reactions: Fantastica