Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Most likely means Final review before application is approved. It's a good sign.
Thanks Tobs

I was looking in your signature and noticed that you got your PPR location changed. In my case, I was in India when I submitted my application but now I have moved to USA. Do I need to request for any change in PPR location (once I receive it)?

I already have requested for my contact details change (address & phone number to USA address & mobile number) and it has been updated in my application (confirmed with IRCC call center)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks Tobs

I was looking in your signature and noticed that you got your PPR location changed. In my case, I was in India when I submitted my application but now I have moved to USA. Do I need to request for any change in PPR location (once I receive it)?

I already have requested for my contact details change (address & phone number to USA address & mobile number) and it has been updated in my application (confirmed with IRCC call center)
since your contact details have been updated, most likely your passport request will ask you to submit in the USA.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
since your contact details have been updated, most likely your passport request will ask you to submit in the USA.
Good to know that, so in this case, will I be receiving the PPR email from New Delhi VO or from USA VO? Any idea?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Good to know that, so in this case, will I be receiving the PPR email from New Delhi VO or from USA VO? Any idea?
It can be from either, but you'll be told where to submit your passport that's closest to where you reside. And even if the PPR comes from New delhi and you're asked to submit in Delhi, a simple email to the issuing VO will rectify that.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
It can be from either, but you'll be told where to submit your passport that's closest to where you reside. And even if the PPR comes from New delhi and you're asked to submit in Delhi, a simple email to the issuing VO will rectify that.
Thanks Tobs :)

Reactions: tobs

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I did not get any letter in MyCIC (which was weird). I in fact got an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and they asked me to pay the RPRF fee --

"Kindly pay the RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse online and send the receipt by EMAIL. Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:
FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt by email.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
We trust that this information will be of assistance."

So far, I have never seen anyone mentioning about RPRF request coming directly through email and no mention about that in MyCIC. I in fact replied to the email and provided them the payment receipt. For re-assurance, I even raised a CSE to New Delhi VO and provided the payment receipt through CSE.
well, Yes the email address is a valid. You pay u r RPRF fee in decmber 19 2018, so just wait till 19 jan 2019 because when u pay RPRF the officer will wait till 30 days, after that they will process ur application whither u paid or not the fee.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
well, Yes the email address is a valid. You pay u r RPRF fee in decmber 19 2018, so just wait till 19 jan 2019 because when u pay RPRF the officer will wait till 30 days, after that they will process ur application whither u paid or not the fee.
How did you know that the officer will wait for 30 days? I have seen few posts were people got the PPR email within few days/weeks of RPRF payment. I am not trying to challenge your info, just trying to be sure if this is the process as you mentioned

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
How did you know that the officer will wait for 30 days? I have seen few posts were people got the PPR email within few days/weeks of RPRF payment. I am not trying to challenge your info, just trying to be sure if this is the process as you mentioned
because its different for some people visa officer process application after 7 days, and for some people they process application after 30 days and when they send u RPRF they mention on it u should pay fee whitin 7 days or 30 days or maybe 60 days so wait till 30 days if they didn't send ppr or any respones to you about ur application, again email to them for respones about u r application.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
because its different for some people visa officer process application after 7 days, and for some people they process application after 30 days and when they send u RPRF they mention on it u should pay fee whitin 7 days or 30 days or maybe 60 days so wait till 30 days if they didn't send ppr or any respones to you about ur application, again email to them for respones about u r application.
Makes sense :) Thanks Aziz!

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Your PPR email may actually come from Ottawa. Many people living in the US, and other places in North America, including mine, get requested from Ottawa. Also if it makes you feel any better, I paid my RPRF in May, but didn't get the PPR until June. Hang in there, it's on the way :)

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Your PPR email may actually come from Ottawa. Many people living in the US, and other places in North America, including mine, get requested from Ottawa. Also if it makes you feel any better, I paid my RPRF in May, but didn't get the PPR until June. Hang in there, it's on the way :)
Thank you :) I am now hoping to get the PPR email by end of this month, fingers crossed!

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
After a long journey of 18 months, I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya

Reactions: Mthornt and Aziz123

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
After a long journey of 18 months, I finally RECEIVED the GOLDEN EMAIL around 30 minutes back, I FINALLY GOT MY PPR. Even though it is 12:26 AM (midnight) for me in USA, I can't wait to share the good news with all my friends here. Thanks to everyone for your support, A BIG THANK YOU Guys!

Regards,
Aditya
congratulations.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Regards,
Aditya
Congrats