+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Request

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
I'm a UK based FSW-outland applicant with a March AOR.

Passed meds a few weeks ago then received a request for RPRF yesterday.

Presume my visa office is london and checks are going along ok otherwise they wouldn't bother asking for the money right?

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
I'm a UK based FSW-outland applicant with a March AOR.

Passed meds a few weeks ago then received a request for RPRF yesterday.

Presume my visa office is london and checks are going along ok otherwise they wouldn't bother asking for the money right?
Hi, did your RPRF letter state your eligibility passed already? Mine says both eligibility and admisibility are ongoing.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
They can all be different. When I received mine, it said eligibility was passed, but Med/Sec/Crim may still be ongoing. In fact I had already passed Med/Crim and Sec was all that was left.

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
My RPRF request letter said:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

<RPRF fee details>

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

I have the below questions --

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?
(ii) Does getting RPRF request at this stage means my application is approved?

Regards,
Aditya

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?

Regards,
Aditya
Yes u r application is 99% approved just a visa officer review for the last time Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations they issue ppr. don't worry soon u get ur visa im sure.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Yes u r application is 99% approved just a visa officer review for the last time Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations they issue ppr. don't worry soon u get ur visa im sure.
Thanks Aziz :) your reply makes me feel confident. My only issue is, why are they still taking so long to send the PPR email. It has been 17 months and they still need more time to process.

Any idea how many days do IRCC take after the RPRF stage?

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks Aziz :) your reply makes me feel confident. My only issue is, why are they still taking so long to send the PPR email. It has been 17 months and they still need more time to process.

Any idea how many days do IRCC take after the RPRF stage?
Usually this taking so long 17,18 or 19 month for some people, and they see every thing is fine and file will go to to the next step for finilization they request RPRF.

In how many days did they takes u to pay the RPRF fee in letter ??

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Usually this taking so long 17,18 or 19 month for some people, and they see every thing is fine and file will go to to the next step for finilization they request RPRF.

In how many days did they takes u to pay the RPRF fee in letter ??
I did not get any letter in MyCIC (which was weird). I in fact got an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and they asked me to pay the RPRF fee --

"Kindly pay the RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse online and send the receipt by EMAIL. Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:
FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt by email.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

So far, I have never seen anyone mentioning about RPRF request coming directly through email and no mention about that in MyCIC. I in fact replied to the email and provided them the payment receipt. For re-assurance, I even raised a CSE to New Delhi VO and provided the payment receipt through CSE.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I did not get any letter in MyCIC (which was weird). I in fact got an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and they asked me to pay the RPRF fee --

"Kindly pay the RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse online and send the receipt by EMAIL. Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:
FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt by email.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

So far, I have never seen anyone mentioning about RPRF request coming directly through email and no mention about that in MyCIC. I in fact replied to the email and provided them the payment receipt. For re-assurance, I even raised a CSE to New Delhi VO and provided the payment receipt through CSE.
That's good, the email address is a valid one. Your file is probably at NDVO and they may prefer to send emails rather that ADRs on your profile.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi All,

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,
Aditya
Most likely means Final review before application is approved. It's a good sign.