+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF-Request to pay fees - message

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
again how will the system DETECT that you uploaded 1 receipt for both? just upload it! just common sense. you still have an empty field. Does it show uploaded or submitted next to your first RPRF receipt field? were you able to transmit the files without it? did you move to the next page and sign?
Thank you!!. I did it yesterday and today it is reflecting on the system that the additional documents provided are being reviewed.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
great! good luck!
Thank you!!. I did it yesterday and today it is reflecting on the system that the additional documents provided are being reviewed.

Reactions: Maddycan

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
When you submit your application, you have to pay fees for application processing + RPRF, however they give you option to pay later for RPRF.
This means you have chosen to pay later, so that's why they are asking you to pay this fees.
I also did same, and now at 7th month they asked me few documents and asked me to pay for RPRF. I have paid 980 Dollars for myself and my spouse.
Have they given you any link to follow and pay? I was given a link to follow and pay but that link was taking me nowhere, after all attempt since there is no channel to contact CIC via email to get advise to what to do in this situation, I searched for RPRF payment, google took me to CIC website payment page, and I paid my fees over there and got receipt of payment, same I have uploaded.

You need to do same, I have uploaded it yesterday, if you have time wait for me, if there will be any problem with it CIC will notify me and I can update you.
But the eservices page asks to pay both application fee and rPRF. How do i pay RPRF separately?

shini2969

Aug 11, 2017
Hi All, where is the list to check about all the docs and their status ? I am unable to find it ? I have paid my RPRF. Medical is cleared but for rest they say they are reviewing. Can you please attach a list to show me where it is ?

earmin

Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the processing fee and RPRF after receiving ITA. In the profile, it says that paying both fees will speed up the processing time. Since the total price for two people would be rather high, I want to know does it really have an impact on processing time?! How much it reduces the time?
Tnx

hkhan48

Aug 10, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the processing fee and RPRF after receiving ITA. In the profile, it says that paying both fees will speed up the processing time. Since the total price for two people would be rather high, I want to know does it really have an impact on processing time?! How much it reduces the time?
Tnx
With my experience it will save your 10-15 days

Reactions: ADEYEYE and earmin

mike3108

Dec 26, 2017
When you submit your application, you have to pay fees for application processing + RPRF, however they give you option to pay later for RPRF.
This means you have chosen to pay later, so that's why they are asking you to pay this fees.
I also did same, and now at 7th month they asked me few documents and asked me to pay for RPRF. I have paid 980 Dollars for myself and my spouse.
Have they given you any link to follow and pay? I was given a link to follow and pay but that link was taking me nowhere, after all attempt since there is no channel to contact CIC via email to get advise to what to do in this situation, I searched for RPRF payment, google took me to CIC website payment page, and I paid my fees over there and got receipt of payment, same I have uploaded.

You need to do same, I have uploaded it yesterday, if you have time wait for me, if there will be any problem with it CIC will notify me and I can update you.
Did you get the PR? How much time it took from RPRF to PPR?

mike3108

Dec 26, 2017
D
Status as shown on in CIC profile page:

1. Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check: Not applicable.
8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received the message below on the 8th August 2017:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

I paid on RPRF on the 8th August, 2017.

Based on the above, please can any expert in the house evaluate my status as at today?
Did you get the PR? How did it take to get PPR after RPRF request?

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
A very strange thing happened in my case
My consultant was about to pay RPRF (980$ ) for me and my spouse
But the attached email from NDVO has written to pay RPRF FOR YOU. Does this mean only PA or includes spouse also?
Did anyone experienced this ?
Please share your views :(
Regards
Gary

shini2969

Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone
A very strange thing happened in my case
My consultant was about to pay RPRF (980$ ) for me and my spouse
But the attached email from NDVO has written to pay RPRF FOR YOU. Does this mean only PA or includes spouse also?
Did anyone experienced this ?
Please share your views :(
Regards
Gary
Both , so I guess yes $980 is correct in my opinion.