Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
You should find it in the letter they sent, just click on it. Read the letter properly to follow it step by step
No actually i m in IP2 and i havent paid it upfront. I wanted to pay it now. They havent sent me a letter uptill now. I wanted to pay it to speedup things

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
No actually i m in IP2 and i havent paid it upfront. I wanted to pay it now. They havent sent me a letter uptill now. I wanted to pay it to speedup things
I don't think you can. Wait for the letter, since you're in IP2 it's coming soon. I doubt it "speeds" things up at this stage

Reactions: Ammar30

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
I don't think you can. Wait for the letter, since you're in IP2 it's coming soon. I doubt it "speeds" things up at this stage
Well, i thought that @saskwaiting said that his link was not working and he found a link to pay online on cic website. That is what i was trying to find out.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Well, i thought that @saskwaiting said that his link was not working and he found a link to pay online on cic website. That is what i was trying to find out.
I can give u the link i paid on but even if you do you have to wait for the letter so you can see the upload field for the invoice (as it's not directly linked to your cic account)

Reactions: Ammar30

MarlenTleu88

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
thanks! I phoned up earlier this week and they said the review is complete and ready to finalize! which is good news, but they are waiting on the 2nd x-ray! so looks like a wait until October before any chance of PPR!

The medical for my partner was they thought she had something on the lungs, so need 6 monthly x-ray. She has been seen be a consultant in the UK who said there is nothing there and she is fine, so not to concerned about it.
How did you reach them? What phone number? Are you in Canada?

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
What does the document status read during rprf request? I got a message with rprf payment request letter. And document status reads as:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Till now i did not get any additional document request in any message. Can anyone throw some light?

hkhan48

Aug 10, 2017
What does the document status read during rprf request? I got a message with rprf payment request letter. And document status reads as:
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Till now i did not get any additional document request in any message. Can anyone throw some light?
If you have received the request to pay the RPRF, pay the fees and upload the receipt of it in your cic portal. Remember - you only have 7 days to pay this fees, so don't delay. Again, if they need any documents they will inform you via email.

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
If you have received the request to pay the RPRF, pay the fees and upload the receipt of it in your cic portal. Remember - you only have 7 days to pay this fees, so don't delay. Again, if they need any documents they will inform you via email.
Thank you so much for your reply. I paid the rprf for me and my spouse. Got a receipt and uploaded it on my application form holder. But the document status still reads the same. (Paid rprf on Saturday morning. I understand they do not work weekends.) Any clue as to when the update reflects on the application status?

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
There were 2 holders for receipt whereas i got only 1 receipt for 2 people. Sorry to bother with questions but it gets overwhelming at times. I hope you understand.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thank you so much for your reply. I paid the rprf for me and my spouse. Got a receipt and uploaded it on my application form holder. But the document status still reads the same. (Paid rprf on Saturday morning. I understand they do not work weekends.) Any clue as to when the update reflects on the application status?
did you hit the transmit button and sign? does it show on your document list page the way it does for the other documents?

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
There were 2 holders for receipt whereas i got only 1 receipt for 2 people. Sorry to bother with questions but it gets overwhelming at times. I hope you understand.

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
did you hit the transmit button and sign? does it show on your document list page the way it does for the other documents?
Yes i did. I also uploaded the receipt which i got on my email. But one more holder is still showing "upload file" .i got only 1 receipt actually. Should i upload the same receipt again?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Yes i did. I also uploaded the receipt which i got on my email. But one more holder is still showing "upload file" .i got only 1 receipt actually. Should i upload the same receipt again?
yes, it is mentioned somehwere on their site. of course it won't update since a file is still missing. if there's two of you you have to upload two receipts. so either 2 receipts in each placeholder or one receipt in both. the system is not going to guess you uploaded a receipt for 2 people

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
yes, it is mentioned somehwere on their site. of course it won't update since a file is still missing. if there's two of you you have to upload two receipts. so either 2 receipts in each placeholder or one receipt in both. the system is not going to guess you uploaded a receipt for 2 people
So i should go ahead and upload the same receipt in the other folder i guess. I understand you can't guarantee whether it is correct but can you share your honest opinion? Should i go ahead and upload the same receipt again?
Thanks again

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
So i should go ahead and upload the same receipt in the other folder i guess. I understand you can't guarantee whether it is correct but can you share your honest opinion? Should i go ahead and upload the same receipt again?
Thanks again
again how will the system DETECT that you uploaded 1 receipt for both? just upload it! just common sense. you still have an empty field. Does it show uploaded or submitted next to your first RPRF receipt field? were you able to transmit the files without it? did you move to the next page and sign?

Reactions: Maddycan